CSC I-485 Filing- May to Dec 2005 Tracking

Coming back after two months!!!

ediman said:

Hopefully this visa bulletin holds good news for everyone of us. A quick update: I had sent an email to officer Bueno before the visa became unavailable and he replied to me sometime in the 1st week of august saying that the namecheck for both my wife and me has been cleared and the application will be adjudicated once the visa numbers becomes available. I'm keeping my fingers crossed..Let's see.

pklam said:
Hopefully this visa bulletin holds good news for everyone of us. A quick update: I had sent an email to officer Bueno before the visa became unavailable and he replied to me sometime in the 1st week of august saying that the namecheck for both my wife and me has been cleared and the application will be adjudicated once the visa numbers becomes available. I'm keeping my fingers crossed..Let's see.

Good news for you, pklam ... visas are available! Enjoy!

oct visa bulletin

Category ROW CHINA- INDIA MEXICO PHILIP-PINES

1st C C C C C
2nd C 01APR05 15JUN02 C C
3rd 01MAY02 01MAY02 22APR01 01MAY01 01MAY02

LUD today

I got an LUD today with no message change ( Still says results of finger printing received )

Anyone with the same situation ?.

Bad news for EB2 India

Hello All,
The bad news is that India EB2 retrogressed back to 15JUN02 from 01JAN03
before the visa became un available.
Srid

njreddy said:
I got an LUD today with no message change ( Still says results of finger printing received )

Anyone with the same situation ?.

I also got LUD today, but no message change..
PD Apr 2002 EB2

I was feeling lucky. It turns out it was a reply for attorney's inquiry.

They have replied that it is pending "Background security clearance from FBI"

I got LUD on 13th too..

Hello NJ,
I also got LUD on my case on Sep 13th. If your case has LUD because of inquiry, I am not sure why I had an LUD without any inquiries....So, may be that my case is also pending FBI clearance....;-(....We can just wait and see..
thanks,
Sri
njreddy said:
I was feeling lucky. It turns out it was a reply for attorney's inquiry.

They have replied that it is pending "Background security clearance from FBI"

How did you send him the inquiry?

I thought the old way sending an email to CSC XII 485 <CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov> did not work any more?

thanks

My attorney sent the inquiry to that email address. Looks like it still works for the attorneys.

She also recommended sending email to FBI indicating that my clearance is pending for more than a year and if there is any information I can provide to expedite.

fbinncp@ic.fbi.gov -- email address for FBI

Here is the structure for the email

***************************************************************************************************

Good Morning,

My name is [complete legal name], and my application for permanent
residence
is pending with Immigration. The following are the details of my case:

Name: [complete legal name FAMILY NAME IN CAPS]

A#: A

Case type: Form I-485 (filed on mm/dd/year)

DOB: mm/dd/year

COB: city, province, country

Explanation:

My FBI security clearance has been pending for almost 1 year. Please
let me
know when I can anticipate clearance of my security check. If you
require
additional information, please let me know.

My contact info is: [address, phone number, fax number, email]

*************************************************************************************************************************

Did that about 4 months ago.. no reponse from FBI

njreddy said:
My attorney sent the inquiry to that email address. Looks like it still works for the attorneys.

She also recommended sending email to FBI indicating that my clearance is pending for more than a year and if there is any information I can provide to expedite.

Here is the structure for the email

***************************************************************************************************

Good Morning,

My name is [complete legal name], and my application for permanent
residence
is pending with Immigration. The following are the details of my case:

Name: [complete legal name FAMILY NAME IN CAPS]

A#: A

Case type: Form I-485 (filed on mm/dd/year)

DOB: mm/dd/year

COB: city, province, country

Explanation:

My FBI security clearance has been pending for almost 1 year. Please
let me
know when I can anticipate clearance of my security check. If you
require
additional information, please let me know.

My contact info is: [address, phone number, fax number, email]

*************************************************************************************************************************

got my card today

I just got my real greencard today. It looks so good.

Also I just came back to the US yesterday from international travel using my temp greencard stamped on my passport. It was no problem to re-enter the US using this very simple stamp.

Good luck to the rest of you.

As they say around here, "enjoy your freedom" ...

matt30 said:
I just got my real greencard today. It looks so good.

Also I just came back to the US yesterday from international travel using my temp greencard stamped on my passport. It was no problem to re-enter the US using this very simple stamp.

Good luck to the rest of you.

njreddy said:

Here is the structure for the email...
Been there, done that. The email doesn't bounce but looks like nobody reads them. I can imagine that the email address recieves hundreds of email everyday. Do we really think that somebody at FBI gets paid to respond to the inquiries?

tantan said:
Been there, done that. The email doesn't bounce but looks like nobody reads them. I can imagine that the email address recieves hundreds of email everyday. Do we really think that somebody at FBI gets paid to respond to the inquiries?

I sent an email there yesterday. Let's see what happens. Don't think anything's going to happen, but no harm in trying.

email inquiry

I received reply to my email inquiry(CSC) sent last week saying email inquiries from general public via email are not accepted....

:-(

No, this was my second inquiry but the first one I had done few months ago.

Same thing happened for me lud changed with the same response.
But the bad part is that they did not give me any info so what is the point in saying we responded to the status info :-(

Anyway, I frankly do not see any light at the end of the tunnel.
The reason I say that is because, I had recently asked my congressman to open inquiry with fbi for NC and told them its been more than one year my nc is stuck and they told me that is nothing they have a case which is stuck for more than 4 year.
How ridicules is that.

alvin said:
was this your first enquiry ?

i got replies to my first couple of emails but after that i am getting the same stndard reply as you got.
the funny thing is there was a LUD change and the online message changed to "we replied to your request for status info etc etc..."

so I am assuming this is not an auto generated email from the system.
did you get your online message changed too.

Update!!

Hopefully uscis will start approving cases when the visas become available from next week.
meanwhile i did get an email from officer M.bueno about my inquiry about "when can i expect approval??". He says after the visas become available the applications will be put in a staging area from where it'll be assigned to an officer for further review. After reviewing the case will be approved. It seems it'll take about 30 days for this whole process.
So i'm not sure when i'm going to get out of this FINAL REVIEW??? keeping my fingers crossed..