CRI89 Approved Removal of Conditions - Meaning?

charles01

Registered Users (C)
I previously applied for a green card via marriage and was approved for the initial two-year card. Recently I sent in the necessary documentation to renew/apply for the ten-year card, and a few days ago I went through the biometrics process for the second time.

Today I received a notice of action letter referring to my case type as "CRI89 APPROVED REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS". I understand that "CR189" is USCIS internal code for I-751 (or, according to some, card production), so does the inclusion of "APPROVED" imply that my case has been approved, and that card production is the only step remaining? Or does it simply mean that my biometrics have been approved, and that my case is still otherwise under review?

I haven't found a decent answer elsewhere, and the folks here have been really helpful in the past. Hoping someone can clarify so that my wife and I can adjust our excitement level accordingly!

Edit: I should note that the letter itself was a transfer notice informing that my application was being moved to the CSC from the VSC.