CP wrongly sent to New Delhi

lb_CP_NWD

Registered Users (C)
I have always resided in Mumbai and my CP application was sent to NWD. My attorney advised me not to transfer it from NWD. I have never been to NWD consualte. Can anyone share their recent CP experinces at NWD. Especially about he FBI name check and medical.
Do you also know of any good hotel that is cloase to the Embassy??
THank you
:confused:

Hey: I'm in a similar situation, and NVC just created a NWD case for me. The papers haven't arrived at the attorneys, but she's going to look into changing it to BMB -- if there's no significant delay. Others on this forum have done this successfully in the past -- maybe they can clarify.

Same here.My attorney says in I-824 it was mentioned Chennai but NVC has sent packet-3 and my case is going to be sent to Mumbai.I have called NVC and asked about this ,they say they don't have paperwork with them to verify that will be in St.Louis but they said they can change it if i want after i send a request letter which might delay 2-4 weeks or more and when i asked would it be any problem for me if i go to Mumbai since case already has been created she was saying "Shouldn't be"...

So am still thinking what to do ,at this moment i cannot dont want any more delays so will proceed to Mumbai unless otherwise experts say some thing else here...

Reply from Mumbai

I asked the Mumbai Consulate as to how much time it will take to process my case after they recieve my papers from NWD and the consulate told me that after they get it, it will take two to three months for them to process. So I have decided to go with the NWD. Do you know of anyone who has been for a CP to the NWD consulate recently??
What about the FBI name check?/