CP payroll, etc

bulandhausla

Registered Users (C)
Hi Alren, Raju and others -

I am getting ready for Jan 05 interview and have some final (i hope so !) questions.

1. My present payroll is approx 25% higher than what was mentioned in my Labor application. Is that a problem and what should be my line of response if quizzed?

2. Affidavit of Spport - I need separate for my spouse and kids right? Do I need affidavit of support for kid who is a US Citizen?

3. For Kid who is US citizen, I intend carrying US passport, SSN card and Birth Certificate to the interview. Any other docs required?

3. Is Financial Statements of employer an absolute must? In my case, our finanacial statements are consolidated with our parent company, so audited financial statements of my employer are not available.

Just wanted to acknowledge all help given by everyone in this forum ..... especially Alren and Raju. There is more knowledge base in this forum than what most attorneys know. Keep it up !!

Thanks again.

BH

bulandhausla said:
Hi Alren, Raju and others -

I am getting ready for Jan 05 interview and have some final (i hope so !) questions.

1. My present payroll is approx 25% higher than what was mentioned in my Labor application. Is that a problem and what should be my line of response if quizzed?

{Absolutely no problem. They will not ask for any explanation. If asked it
can easily be explained as natural progression}

2. Affidavit of Spport - I need separate for my spouse and kids right? Do I need affidavit of support for kid who is a US Citizen?

{Each dependent needs a seperate I-134. Any US born kids do not need
it}

3. For Kid who is US citizen, I intend carrying US passport, SSN card and Birth Certificate to the interview. Any other docs required?

{That should suffice}

3. Is Financial Statements of employer an absolute must? In my case, our finanacial statements are consolidated with our parent company, so audited financial statements of my employer are not available.

{No. }

Just wanted to acknowledge all help given by everyone in this forum ..... especially Alren and Raju. There is more knowledge base in this forum than what most attorneys know. Keep it up !!

Thanks again.

BH

{my responses}

Raju