• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Cp at harare zimbabwe

zw2011

Is there someone with CP experiences at Harare embassy. I am excited to learn your experiences. Thank you.

Yes. What would u like to know. Have posted experiences in a different thread. Try searching for Zimbabwe. If u have any questions feel free to ask.

Anyone from Zimbabwe going for their CP?

Hi, if there are any Zimbabweans who are going through their CP in Harare, please feel free to ask any questions about the process, and or what to expect when you get to the US. Will be more than glad to share my experiences with you. Will check this site at least three times each week.

Just take your time to prepare slowly. Pace yourself so you don't do anything last min. I had to wait almost a year before my interview. Thought it was long at first but time flies.

ya it does hey .im currently not working but i have a diploma in education,8 O levels 3 A levels and studying towards a bachelors degree now its almost complete.do you think this is enough even though im not formally employed as of now?

ya it does hey .im currently not working but i have a diploma in education,8 O levels 3 A levels and studying towards a bachelors degree now its almost complete.do you think this is enough even though im not formally employed as of now?

That is enough to qualify you, but since you have no experience and are young they may ask about your ability to support yourself.

i have a brother and many cousins who are now American citizens .Im sure they can act as my surities.Is that so?

Last edited:
Noza, having family here make all the difference. Make sure that when you get here you associate yourself with friends and people who will give you advice that will quickly get you situated. It is very easy to get lost in this system. Much of it comes from the advice that you get from day 1.