Court documents needed again?

I became a LPR in 2005. In 1993, I committed "theft under $1,000" in my country of Canada and was made to pay a Court fee of $20.00 and then sent on my way with charges withdrawn. I was never placed in handcuffs, never entered any sort of plea, just asked to state my name for the court, read the charge, and then judge told me to pay the administrative court fine before I left. No probation or anything else.

I already disclosed this on my I-485 AOS when I first got my green card and submitted certified document saying the records had been destroyed because it was so long ago. Now I am filing my N400. Will this be an issue again? I can't get anything other than a certified court statement saying the records are (still) destroyed.

I have not done anything else since 1993...not even a traffic violation in either country since then.

My main question is this: Do I need to get another court certified document saying the same thing or can I just submit copies of the original 2005 letter submitted with my prior I-485 with a note on the cover letter stating that they already have the originals declaring the records were destroyed because it was so long ago? I know during my interview they will have my entire file in front of them with the originals submitted in 2005...