• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

countdown to dv 2018 results

why are your being condescending all the time? you realize some people have a lot at stake, right?

What an idiotic comment. Of course I know what people have at stake!!!! That is why I spend several hours a day, every day answering questions from concerned people here and on my blog dedicated to the topic we are discussing! One of the things I do is correct bad information that might make people believe there is a problem when there actually isn't. So - in future before you make comments on other people's comments, perhaps you could take a few minutes to learn what people do to help and try and avoid making such foolish comments!

why are your being condescending all the time? you realize some people have a lot at stake, right?
It's never a good idea to have "a lot at stake" on a lottery. Yes we realize there are people whose living circumstances would be vastly improved by being able to move to the US. But it's a lottery.
Let me tell you something, @expredator , NEVER, even if you win, put "a lot at stake" on the DV Lottery. I won, and spend more than a year with high expectation and hope for a better living... and still didn't get my visa. And no, I didn't do anything wrong, just the slots were filled before my interview. Don't put all your hopes in this.
And for my dear friends @Britsimon and @SusieQQQ... HELLOOOOO!!! love you, guys. I'm ok (I'm sure you have been reading some news about here) and fighting in the streets. (Haven't checked the 2018 results yet)

Let me tell you something, @expredator , NEVER, even if you win, put "a lot at stake" on the DV Lottery. I won, and spend more than a year with high expectation and hope for a better living... and still didn't get my visa. And no, I didn't do anything wrong, just the slots were filled before my interview. Don't put all your hopes in this.
And for my dear friends @Britsimon and @SusieQQQ... HELLOOOOO!!! love you, guys. I'm ok (I'm sure you have been reading some news about here) and fighting in the streets. (Haven't checked the 2018 results yet)

Fingers crossed for you Vero - for the lottery and back at home for your safety.

Veronice!! I hope you are well. Praying for you to get selected ! You are definitely one of the ones who really needs it :(

Veronice!! I hope you are well. Praying for you to get selected ! You are definitely one of the ones who really needs it :(
Hi friend!!! well, after the current fight we are fighting here, either I will really really need it or won't need it at all. Let's see.
But the prayers... I REALLY NEED THOSE!!!

Best of luck to you on this year DV Lottery @veronice and I also hope things get better for Venezuela. We have a very large community over here in Panama and they are also very concern for everything that is happening at this moment.

Best of luck to you on this year DV Lottery @veronice and I also hope things get better for Venezuela. We have a very large community over here in Panama and they are also very concern for everything that is happening at this moment.
Thank you so much, @Pierre82. We are doing our best here trying to solve this issue once and for all. But if you guys (any of you) is a friend of one of the Avengers or the Justice League... that may help :p

Thank you so much, @Pierre82. We are doing our best here trying to solve this issue once and for all. But if you guys (any of you) is a friend of one of the Avengers or the Justice League... that may help :p
I had my fingers crossed for you. So sorry. Every time the news covers whats happening in your country I think about you! Good luck for DV19!

Hi All!
I found this forum today, when I was anxiously waiting for DV18 results. It's uplifting to see how you support each other in this community. I'm sorry for all those who participated and were not selected. I hope you'll be more lucky next time.
As for me, I'm incredibly happy right now. I was selected for further processing with case # 2018EU00013xxx I hope there's a chance I'll get the GC

Hi All

Am I the only one receiving "The system is unable to process your request. Please try again later. Connection request timed out"?

I am still receiving this error,

Cheers

Hi All!
I found this forum today, when I was anxiously waiting for DV18 results. It's uplifting to see how you support each other in this community. I'm sorry for all those who participated and were not selected. I hope you'll be more lucky next time.
As for me, I'm incredibly happy right now. I was selected for further processing with case # 2018EU00013xxx I hope there's a chance I'll get the GC

Congrats at your selection @Xarthisius and I think you have a decent number for EU. Best of luck in the processing of your application