COS form H1 to H4 (EMPLOYER seems not to hire due to GC)

vinodk366

Registered Users (C)
Friends:

I got a job offer recently and the petition was approved on 05/04/2010. but the employer seems not intersted in hiring me,,,,as i was told i can get my GC done within 6 months time as i have only 2 years left on my 6 year term.....

but he is backing-off now on that and i am planning to get my GC processed done thru my previous employer....

Q1. Already 7 days gone after approval, if we file for COS now, will it get rejected as i wont have any paystubs...

Q2. Is it a major issue getting rejected??? if that happens what do i do??

Q3. What reason should be given on I-539 for not taking the offer???

Q4. Some say, we can wait for a while and go out of country and return on with H4 stamping??? Is that a good idea....and what kind of response do we have to provide in the consulate in home country about the recently approved H1B petition???

Q5. How do i get into H4 automatically, just with stamping and what will happen to that H1, the employer filed...How does it become inactive???

Q6. After going out of country and getting back on H4, how do i get started on a new H1B with a different employer,,,,how will i do the COS with just H4 stamping in my passport??? (and no H4 approval notice on hand)

Please advise.

Thanks,