Continuous Residency / Reentry Permit

Dago Red

Registered Users (C)
Does a reentry permit break the 'continuous residency' status if you return let's say 3 times a year (4 months intervals) while the reentry permit is active ?
I know, technically there is no reentry permit needed for this case, but just to show the intent that you're temporary abroad (for a 2-year course at a foreign university) - please add pointers to the coresponding laws and rules.

Thanks

I guess having a re entry permit won't break the continuous residency under the situation that you return within each 6 month for the 2 year period. I have the same situation. I will be qualified to apply for citizenship next year if considering the two year aboard won't break the continuous residency. I will give a try anyway.

I guess having a re entry permit won't break the continuous residency under the situation that you return within each 6 month for the 2 year period. I have the same situation. I will be qualified to apply for citizenship next year if considering the two year abroad won't break the continuous residency. I will give a try anyway.

"I guess having a re entry permit won't break the continuous residency under the situation that you return within each 6 month for the 2 year period. I have the same situation. I will be qualified to apply for citizenship next year if considering the two year aboard won't break the continuous residency. I will give a try anyway."

Luk, what was the result? thanks