* * * Contacting Ins Without Rfe

gcgcgcgc

Registered Users (C)
Let me know about your thougts on this:
There is a misconception(I beleive) about sending documents without INS requesiting. And this was discussed in another thread. By doing this, it may help for the INS to address this case sooner. . . .
An example of why and how we can contact INS without it requesting for documents. . . .

"When we use AC21, some Attorneys prefer in notifying INS upfront. I believe the documents that we send when we inform about AC21, will go into our file. In this case, without an RFE or anything we are trying to communicate with INS and it is working fine.
How come they can match when it is AC21??? "

Debatable Issue!!!

Let me get this straight

You want to send documents in anticipation of RFEs?

Dont you think that might raise suspicion? Do you think they will consider you as "smart" just because you send it without even asking?

The fact is most notices come with the bar code that they use to connect your application with the mail. I dont think all AC21s might be reflected.

If I were an officer and some eager beaver sent me a bunch without me asking, I would not only scrutinize more but issue and RFE just for the heck of it!

it is upto you

whether you notify them/not.
It may/may not reach our file. You may/may not get RFE.
Just my speculation. You are at the mercy of the officer who's gonna look at your file. If you do inform them, just make sure your job responsibilities match those in your labor.

What if, They recieved your documents and put them in your file.

After 2 months officer started processing your file. What ever documents you send already expired by that time, because they want recent ones not 1 or 2 months old.

Not to discourage you, but it is up to you?

Re: Let me get this straight

Thank god you are not a officer. :)
Not only would you spend more time in scrutinizing the case, thus delaying other cases, you would also give the guy an RFE. [Even if he sincerely submitted the missing docs. .]

Originally posted by patienceGC
You want to send documents in anticipation of RFEs?

Dont you think that might raise suspicion? Do you think they will consider you as "smart" just because you send it without even asking?

The fact is most notices come with the bar code that they use to connect your application with the mail. I dont think all AC21s might be reflected.

If I were an officer and some eager beaver sent me a bunch without me asking, I would not only scrutinize more but issue and RFE just for the heck of it!