• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Consular processing in Chennai, India

rakeshs

Hi All,

My wife won DV Lottery in June of this year, claiming my country of birth. Meanwhile, I have obtained an A#, EAD and travel documents through my employer. We expect to get Green card in 18 months.

Should we pursue consular processing of our DV application in Chennai, as we believe this may be a faster route. Our number is AS8630 and current number for Asia is only AS5200 for Diversity visa.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Rakesh

No Title

Hi All,

My wife won DV Lottery in June of this year, claiming my country of birth. Meanwhile, I have obtained an A#, EAD and travel documents through my employer. We expect to get Green card in 18 months.

Should we pursue consular processing of our DV application in Chennai, as we believe this may be a faster route. Our number is AS8630 and current number for Asia is only AS5200 for Diversity visa.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Rakesh

Hi Rakesh,

I hope You must be staying peacefully with your wife now in US.

I also got a DV Lottery and my consular processing will be in chennai, probably in next month.

can you please let me know your experiance regarding VISA Interview in Chennai.

Hi Rakesh,

I hope You must be staying peacefully with your wife now in US.

I also got a DV Lottery and my consular processing will be in chennai, probably in next month.

can you please let me know your experiance regarding VISA Interview in Chennai.

the original thread was in 2002....

anyways... what country of birth/citizenship did you claim ?

I dont think India is eligible to participate in Green card lottery. Which country do you claim for Green card lottery?