Retrogressed (Y/N):Y
EB-2
I-140 Receipt Date: 06/13/06
I-140 Approval Date:10/12/2006
I-485 Receipt Date:06/13/2006
LIN number (LIN-06188-XXXXX)
FP Done on:07/05/06

my details

Thanks Justwatching. For those who do not know, Justwatching did a termendous job at PBEC forum. Watch for the detailed tracker he/she maintained.

Username : bigbang2001
EB2 RIR CA
PD: 1 Nov 2002 (Labor)
Retrogressed Country ( Yes)
Filed I-140 30th June 2006 (NSC)
Filed I-485 31st July 2006, RD 16th August 2006
I-140 PP on 5th Oct 06 and Approved on 11th Oct
FP Notice Yet to recieve
EAD Not Applied
AP Applied on 30th August

Updated Tracker

NEW I-485 NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER TRACKER

This will be a consolidated NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER TRACKER. Post if you have filed I-485 in Nebraska regardless of date.

I will update the tracker every few days. Please do not update the tracker as this causes version control issues.

Please post the following information:

User name
Priority Date
Retrogressed (Y/N)
EB-1 / EB-2 / EB-3
I-140 Receipt Date
I-140 Approval Date
I-485 Receipt Date
LIN number (LIN-YYDDD-XXXXX) As many characters as you are willing to provide - please not all of it.
Finger Print Notice Date
Finger Print Appointment Date
I-485 Approval Date

Please note that this is NOT meant to be a I-140 tracker. Visit the I-140 Nebraska section for a comprehensive I-140 tracker. I am however capturing this information here since it is likely there is some relationship between I-140 approval and I-485.

For those of you that came from BEC and got to use that tracker, I think it was useful for all of us. Now please help build this tracker.

I will add reports once we collect enough records to make them useful.

Yes, I know trackitt.com exists and its great, etc., etc. I invite you to post there as well. Keeping a tracker here allows us to track and discuss as well.

Thank you everyone.

JustWatching

Does Anyone have answers for me !!!

Hi,
I got my I-140 approved...
I have AP (to travel) and EAD (to work) for me and my wife.
My H1 expiring on 15th Dec this is my 8th year on H1.

Next thing is....
Most of my friends said I do not need to file extension as I got AP and EAD which satisfies all my H1 needs.....
getting AP/EAD means my status is changed from H1.

What do you say should I file extension or just use AP/EAD till GC comes.

Please shear you comments.....

Thanks

ho_jayega said:
Hi,
I got my I-140 approved...
I have AP (to travel) and EAD (to work) for me and my wife.
My H1 expiring on 15th Dec this is my 8th year on H1.

Next thing is....
Most of my friends said I do not need to file extension as I got AP and EAD which satisfies all my H1 needs.....
getting AP/EAD means my status is changed from H1.

What do you say should I file extension or just use AP/EAD till GC comes.

Please shear you comments.....

Thanks
U can use ur EAD but if something terrible happens and ur GC gets cancelled u have to leave the country with in 48 hrs ( i think) but if u r on H1 then u can always refile and dont have to leave the country. so it is always advisable to file for an extension.

well, this is my opinion....just to play safe.

Here's my case dude. Seems like no one who filed 485 after July 20th have gotten a FP notice from NSC, is that right?

My details for the tracker

I-140
LIN06188*****
RD 6/8/06
ND 6/13/06
LUD 6/17/06, 8/12/06

I-485
LIN06188*****
RD 6/8/06
ND 6/13/06
FP done 7/1/06
LUD 7/5/06

Any recent filings (RD >= 10/1/2006)??

Mine was sent to NSC on 10/5/2006. Still waiting for the receipts.

Any one with recent filing dates, please post your dates and updates in that regards

similar situation

I sent my applications on 9/25/06. Still no receipt.
People are getting the Receipt within 5/6 weeks. So it would be atleast 5 weeks. But if your case is tranferred to TSC from NSC then you might get it faster.

maverick534 said:
Here's my case dude. Seems like no one who filed 485 after July 20th have gotten a FP notice from NSC, is that right?

I saw you got an RFE for I-765 what was it for? Thanks

Also I saw that there was an update from NSC AILA Liaison regarding receipt backlog. If anyone has a way of accessing the page on AILA, and can read the posting, please let us know what the Liaison said. Thanks.

This is true!

Mine was sent to NSC on 9/29/06 but somehow it ended up in TSC. I've already got my FP notice and just got EAD approved today!

rim said:
I sent my applications on 9/25/06. Still no receipt.
People are getting the Receipt within 5/6 weeks. So it would be atleast 5 weeks. But if your case is tranferred to TSC from NSC then you might get it faster.

please add my info to the tracker.

Eb-1ea,approved at TSC -6/27/06
I485 filed on 15 th september at nsc
No receipts yet.
Cheques cleared on 10/13/06 with Lin numbers.
so the theories of Eb-1 filed at tsc and going back to tsc is disproved by my case and the theory of usciss unpredictability still stands.
apna dude.

braniand said:
I saw you got an RFE for I-765 what was it for? Thanks

It was for the copy of an id with color picture. They said that they could not identify the person accurately enough from the black and white photocopy.

Updated Tracker

NEW I-485 NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER TRACKER

This will be a consolidated NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER TRACKER. Post if you have filed I-485 in Nebraska regardless of date.

I will update the tracker every few days. Please do not update the tracker as this causes version control issues.

Please post the following information:

User name
Priority Date
Retrogressed (Y/N)
EB-1 / EB-2 / EB-3
I-140 Receipt Date
I-140 Approval Date
I-485 Receipt Date
LIN number (LIN-YYDDD-XXXXX) As many characters as you are willing to provide - please not all of it.
Finger Print Notice Date
Finger Print Appointment Date
I-485 Approval Date

Please note that this is NOT meant to be a I-140 tracker. Visit the I-140 Nebraska section for a comprehensive I-140 tracker. I am however capturing this information here since it is likely there is some relationship between I-140 approval and I-485.

For those of you that came from BEC and got to use that tracker, I think it was useful for all of us. Now please help build this tracker.

I will add reports once we collect enough records to make them useful.

Yes, I know trackitt.com exists and its great, etc., etc. I invite you to post there as well. Keeping a tracker here allows us to track and discuss as well.

Thank you everyone.

JustWatching

My details here

PD 18th april 2001
I-140 FD: 21st August 2006
Converted to PP : 29th september 2006
I-140 AP : 17th october 2006 :D
I-485 fd: 2nd october 2006
I-485 RD: 3rd october 2006
EB3/india
I-485 Receipt date???? :rolleyes:
I-485 FP Date????

Guys,

I am reading various forums and could not figure out what exactly is the process before I-485 gets approved.

There are various steps involved, like Name Check, ,Finger Printing, FBI??, etc. I would like to know what are different steps in getting 485 approval, and in what sequence.

Primarily, how to enquire about the status of I-485 and know where we are at?

- rspr

AP approved

My AP = I-131 got approved yesterday
I also saw a LUD on 10/20 on my 485 application

EB2 RIR CA
PD: 1 Nov 2002 (Labor)
Retrogressed Country ( Yes)
Filed I-485 31st July 2006, ND 16th August 2006
I-485 LUD 10/20/06
I-140 Approved 10/12/06
FP Notice Yet to recieve
EAD Not Applied