Congratulations to all of us!!!

futureuscitizen said:
does 180 day period includes holidays ?

Any amount of days in any law includes holidays and weekends.
In business usually people will say 10 business days, meaning week days excluding Sunday and Saturday. But in the law, 30 days is synonym to a month. All days are included.

Good luck to you Future US Citizen. Keep that stance and positive attitude and you shall become a Citizen. :)

Publicus said:
. But in the law, 30 days is synonym to a month. All days are included.

You're lucky your good buddy is not around anymore, cause for sure you were corrected by now:

"30 days is not synonym with a month...there are months with 31 days, February has 28, and every 4 years February has 29 days"
:D :D

Suzy977 said:
You're lucky your good buddy is not around anymore, cause for sure you were corrected by now:

"30 days is not synonym with a month...there are months with 31 days, February has 28, and every 4 years February has 29 days"
:D :D

Not only that, but I would've probably been called racist and bigot for not acknowledging the difference. :D

query11 said:
i took it off...anyways publicus are u still in u.s or are u commissioned...did u watch the new video.the doctor release.man,tht is the worst thing i have seen in my life...
anyways all the best dude.

Hi Query, yes I am still in the US. Will be getting out very soon, just a question of paperwork.

What's: The Doctor Release????

Publicus said:
Hi Query, yes I am still in the US. Will be getting out very soon, just a question of paperwork.

What's: The Doctor Release????

You'll be getting out very soon? Out of the US or out of the Army?

...cause out of business and out of your mind...happened long time ago :D :D :D

Suzy977 said:
You'll be getting out very soon? Out of the US or out of the Army?

...cause out of business and out of your mind...happened long time ago :D :D :D

All right smart A. :D You got me on this one. How about OUT OF MEXICO, the desert, dictatorship...Woohoo...

ejb2k said:
Click "Printer Friendly Display" to show the full text and do the search again.

Yes, I saw it and it is sad. The problem is that the legal immigrants are not making much noise. If any? You guys must get up and write letters to your representatives and explain to them how this change in the law will be detrimental to the naturalization process.

Publicus said:
Yes, I saw it and it is sad. The problem is that the legal immigrants are not making much noise. If any? You guys must get up and write letters to your representatives and explain to them how this change in the law will be detrimental to the naturalization process.

hello Publicus :)

Thank for for opening a door to us.... i am doing it " 1447b" wish me the best

I am confused

Publicus said:

Hi Publicus:

I am a little confused while reading through the thread. Does the congress change the 1447b or not? I am new to the forum and there are tons of good information here. Thanks everyone's efforts. I passed my interview on 4/20 and did not hear from INS since then. I am planning to SUE USCIS once 120 days over. It is quite important for me to make sure that I am still able to sue them. thanks.

cajack

Mr LA said:
hello Publicus :)

Thank for for opening a door to us.... i am doing it " 1447b" wish me the best

Congratulations on your decision Mr LA. :) Yes, good luck to you my friend. I look forward to hearing that you became a Citizen soon. Good luck.

cajack said:
Hi Publicus:

I am a little confused while reading through the thread. Does the congress change the 1447b or not? I am new to the forum and there are tons of good information here. Thanks everyone's efforts. I passed my interview on 4/20 and did not hear from INS since then. I am planning to SUE USCIS once 120 days over. It is quite important for me to make sure that I am still able to sue them. thanks.

cajack

When the House passed the original bill, it was sometimes in November 2005 if I recall. I was still fighting CIS then. It took the Senate more than five months to pass this bill, and it was about to go down the drain if you remmeber. Now it will take more time to get a reconciliation between the two formats before it heads to the president. Who knows, maybe they will disagree and things will remain the same which I really hope would happen. Therefore, your job should be to start educating yourself, learn as much as possible about this whole process, lobby your senators and congressmen, and when time comes: SUE THE BASTARDS.

Remember, even if they change 1447b, applicants can still file a writ of mandamus to make CIS do its job. So nothing is really lost. If you want something, sooner or later, you will get it.

Publicus said:
When the House passed the original bill, it was sometimes in November 2005 if I recall. I was still fighting CIS then. It took the Senate more than five months to pass this bill, and it was about to go down the drain if you remmeber. Now it will take more time to get a reconciliation between the two formats before it heads to the president. Who knows, maybe they will disagree and things will remain the same which I really hope would happen. Therefore, your job should be to start educating yourself, learn as much as possible about this whole process, lobby your senators and congressmen, and when time comes: SUE THE BASTARDS.

Remember, even if they change 1447b, applicants can still file a writ of mandamus to make CIS do its job. So nothing is really lost. If you want something, sooner or later, you will get it.

Thanks a lot. You mentioned you were fighting CIS back in 2005. Did you sue them? Did you win?

cajack