Confused..

docklands

I came to London, UK in 2002. Did my bachelors and currently reside in London, working for National Health. (25, Female)

Last year, i made a decision to study masters in sciences (neurological & physiological sciences) in U.S.

After getting accepted from university in US and getting my I-20, I went for interview at UK embassy. Where once again Immigration officer rejected me stating "we don't believe you have enough ties to come back to your home country".

Exact same situation happen to me when i tried to apply for tourist visa to visit friends. I was rejected last December. So during my vacation to India, i applied from mumbai and got tourist visa expiring in 2011 Feb.

London Embassy is just nuts. Do you believe i should try again from India. I have spoke to college and they can issue me I-20 to my home address back in India.

My college will extend my admission from Fall to Winter with new I-20.

Thoughts, advice?

Applying from India you have much better chance than UK, you are right US Embassy in London is pretty strict for Indians, they automatically assume that if you are in UK and left India for whatever reason you are more likely to remain in US and not come back.

Dear confused...

Yes, I agree, why not try again from India if the London embassy denied it can only get better and the U.S. university seems willing to work with you which is good.