• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Confused with my interview result!

slimsmile

Registered Users (C)
Today I had my interview. Everything went fine and the Counselor told me after the interview:
'' Congratulations have a lot of fun in New York, please check with the lady on counter 5 in few minutes, if your visas are ready to pick up today after we have checked your fingerprints''.

The lady on counter 5 told us:
'' The counselor wants to check your documents in details and we shell call you soon''
She took my phone number and told that she will call me and then I have to come to pick up the passports and the original documents.
I asked how long shell we have to wait and she replied '' Probably, end of this week''
They gave me no piece of paper and I was just told that I have to wait for their call!
So should I consider us in ''Administrative process'' or is it something else????
Feeling so strange after such a long wait..... !!!!

she replied '' Probably, end of this week''
I think if your case was put under admin-processing they would give you a paper notice mentioned about it. The lady's word assure that you are fine.
Hope you get your visa soon . . .

They need to prepare your visa and the sealed envelope. That'll will take a day or two, thats it.

hi slimsmile

same as Tazmania , in my case they told me that my Vasia will be will be in 7 days . after 3 days it was in my mail. do not worry,very thing is ok. good luck and lot of fun in New York

Last edited by a moderator:
So finally the lady called me today and told that tomorrow you can pick up the visas.
YEAHHHH , thanks God and thanks everybody! :)

Many thanks, this forum is a great help for DV Winners.
Thanks to everybody who helped me and answered my questions :)

Hi slimsmile, when they asked you to wait for visa did they keep your passport and documents? How about fingerprint? Did you do it at the time of interview or in the day you are issued your visa?
Thank

Hello Bongthom,

They kept our passports and only my documents. They gave the documents from my wife back.

They did the fingerprints during interview.

welcome!

Yes that's right. Most of applicants put under-review are given back their documents and passport. If they keep it It gonna be O.K for applicants.