$$$ Confirmed $$$ - Chennai - October Interview - please track here

Thanks miami,

This is quite convincing... When is your interview..

Originally posted by miami
Saradao - When my lawyer sent me the letter format, I was told that the employment letter needs to be dated 6 months old or less at the time of interview. I trust my lawyer as he is one of the best Immigration lawyers in this country.

I guess you should be fine. Also if they question during the interview, you may very well show the proof that you travelled a a month earlier.

Good Luck

Originally posted by desigult
Jonnals

My interview is also on Oct. 22nd.
I am flying from SF. See you there.

desigult

Hi,
My interview is on Oct 22nd, Flying from SFO, till now haven't received appointment letter , I made a followup call to consulate and they told me to get the printout from website, but website will have only number and appointment it will not have name.

What should i do

Castaway

Originally posted by Castaway

Hi,
My interview is on Oct 22nd, Flying from SFO, till now haven't received appointment letter , I made a followup call to consulate and they told me to get the printout from website, but website will have only number and appointment it will not have name.

What should i do

Castaway

Use the web printout and a copy of the bar-coded NVC cover sheet ( what you sent to NVC with DS-230 part I and fees). The cover sheet has the case number and the name of beneficiaries.

Re: Fax confirmation

Originally posted by subraj
Hey Jonnals,

Got the fax. Thanks a lot. By the way when is your appt date?

my interview is on Oct 22nd and i'm leaving on 17th of OCT.

how about yours?

Hi,

What should i do

Castaway

let me know if you need a copy of the contents of P4 along with the appointment letter, i can fax a copy. you can print the appointment date from the web site.

Have a save trip Guys

I am leaving to India tomorrow and my Interview is on 25th OCT.
Just wanted to say Have a nice trip and GOOD LUCK to all of you folks. Hope to see some of you guys at the Consulate.

Bye
KSC

Originally posted by jonnals

let me know if you need a copy of the contents of P4 along with the appointment letter, i can fax a copy. you can print the appointment date from the web site.

Thanks a lot, Actually i had my appointment letter with me, So one problem is resolved. I have a question regarding the fees paid $335 to NVC along with my Packet 3, Do i need to pay any more fees during my visit to consulate for interview

Please advise

Castaway

Originally posted by nkm-oct23

Use the web printout and a copy of the bar-coded NVC cover sheet ( what you sent to NVC with DS-230 part I and fees). The cover sheet has the case number and the name of beneficiaries.

Thank you i have it already

Castaway

You need to pay just the courier fees, if you have paid $335 earlier. The courier fees is Rs.250 + (n * Rs.50), where n is number of applicants. Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot, Actually i had my appointment letter with me, So one problem is resolved. I have a question regarding the fees paid $335 to NVC along with my Packet 3, Do i need to pay any more fees during my visit to consulate for interview

Please advise

Castaway

KSC, Have a nice trip to india

KSC, Have a nice trip to india.

Guys,

My interview is on 23rd and I will be leaving on 15th.

Hope to see some of you guys out there.

Take care.
IndiaCp

CMattur - Here you go... 1-800-829-1040. I forgot the options, but you may get all your 3 years transcript in one call. I received in 4 days, but normally it takes around 7 to 10 days.

Good Luck

DS230 Part-I what should i do

the document-checklist lists down DS-230 as one of the required docs.

that is where iam getting confused. If my attorney / myself don't have a photo-copy, should i just download new-DS 230 forms and re-fill it with the same information as i did for PACKET-3

If you see "Ranen" posting in this http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?threadid=61511 thread, he says
-------
I think that was exactly happened to one of the member of this board. While appearing for interview he was asked for the copy of DS-230-I and as far as I know he was carrying one copy, send submitted that duly signed in...
------

what should do in this situation. Does the consulate specifically ask for the photo-copy

Documentaion checklist
----------------------

1. Appointment Letter and Visa Pictures (3. 2 with your signature
across. ).
2. DS 230 Part I & II.
3. Marriage Certificate Original and 2 Copies (TWO! A couple had
some minor problems for not getting 2 copies).
4. Birth Certificate (Original and Copy).
5. Job Offer/Verfication letter original. Attach Affidavit for
support.
6. I-134 for spouse.
7. Earning Statement/Pay Stubs.
8. Bank Statements.
9. 2001 Year Income Tax Copy and W-2 statement(s).
10. Police Certificate.
11. Medical Report

Yes.. It took me 10 days. They posted each of trascripts in different envelops....

Originally posted by miami
CMattur - Here you go... 1-800-829-1040. I forgot the options, but you may get all your 3 years transcript in one call. I received in 4 days, but normally it takes around 7 to 10 days.

Good Luck

medical exam query

I have interview on the 23rd and leaving on the 14th. I have scheduled appt with Dr.V on the 21st, was reading the chennai consulate website to make sure I did not miss anything, it says to get the medical exam done 2 working days before the IV interview, will there be a problem, CPers please help

Reply to M16 question

M16,

I also have interview on Oct 23rd but having medicals with Dr. V on Saturday, 19th. It's going to be me and wife doing medicals. We thought not to take risk if she is asking us to come again.

I would say it is better to have 2 days cushion between doctor apptmt and consular interview.

Try calling Dr. V for 19th apptmt. She is good and will try to fill you in.

Good luck and let me know if you have any quesitons.

IndiaCP.

Re: Reply to M16 question

Originally posted by IndiaCP
M16,

I also have interview on Oct 23rd but having medicals with Dr. V on Saturday, 19th. It's going to be me and wife doing medicals. We thought not to take risk if she is asking us to come again.

I would say it is better to have 2 days cushion between doctor apptmt and consular interview.

Try calling Dr. V for 19th apptmt. She is good and will try to fill you in.

Good luck and let me know if you have any quesitons.

IndiaCP.

hey IndiaCP,

i'm also planning to get my medicals done on saturday Oct 19th with Doc.V.

cool man
Jonnals.