Conditional Green Card & Divorce

hi,

i got my conditional GC about a 1 year, but I got into lot of argument with my wife US citizen. She filed for divorce and moved to other state to continue her school. The way she did was blaming everything on me and basically it was my fault that she filed for divorce. So after that she told me that I m fed up with you and I filed for divorce and l loved you but not anymore. I still have 6 months to file for the i-751 to get my permanent green card. But I dont have lot of evidence such rent, utilities, or credit, because I was living with his dad and I didnt have anything on our name exept for car and insurance. So with that situation I am wondering if I will be able to remain in the US and get my permanent GC.

Please reply to my post. I m very stressed and I dont know what to do.

You are in for a world of hurt with USCIS. Get ready to have your backside violated. I would advice you to gry and reconcile her. You may be able to file a waiver of the joint petition requirement however from what you're saying yourself, you appear to have a very weak case.

You may also want to look up the definition of sham marriage. It will help when preparing your defense against that allegation which is in your future.
hi,

But I dont have lot of evidence such rent, utilities, or credit, because I was living with his dad and I didnt have anything on our name exept for car and insurance. So with that situation I am wondering if I will be able to remain in the US and get my permanent GC.

Please reply to my post. I m very stressed and I dont know what to do.