Concurrent Filing - Using Cross Chargeability

Ead/ap

KS, All,

I am very tired of this s**t and sometimes wonder why the heck we are still here in this fu**in country. fu**in bas**rds.

I was really hoping against hope that we would receive our GCs way before our EAD/AP expired. But it did not happen. Crazy f**k*n morons at CIS.

Could anybody be kind enough to tell me how to apply for EAD/AP w/o lawyer's help. I don't want to feed these idi**c lawyers anymore.

Thank you

No

KS, Wellwisher any one who can throw some light.

The derivative of pending AOS with a valid EAD/AP if they do not convert to H4 should they be employed at all times or could they be in legal immig. status while not employed?

My Friend,

I can feel your pain. These fu**ed up employers always try to encash these situations. Stop feeding them and get out of there. You are free to leave and will be in perfect legal status.

You, as a derivative, don't have to be employed even though you do have an EAD. You are free to come and go on your AP. Also, if you like you can work but it is not necessary to keep you in legal status.

hop ethis helps.

My Friend,

I can feel your pain. These fu**ed up employers always try to encash these situations. Stop feeding them and get out of there. You are free to leave and will be in perfect legal status.

You, as a derivative, don't have to be employed even though you do have an EAD. You are free to come and go on your AP. Also, if you like you can work but it is not necessary to keep you in legal status.

hop ethis helps.

Awesome, just what I wanted to hear :D I intend to start working soon and am actively looking for my next job. I don't think I could just stay idle at home for an extended period of time.
Thanks buddy.

EAD renewal window

In addition to puruwa's question regarding the EAD renewal process ...how much time before the expiry could one apply for renewal of the EAD?
My EAD expired in March 2008.

KS, All,

I am very tired of this s**t and sometimes wonder why the heck we are still here in this fu**in country. fu**in bas**rds.

I was really hoping against hope that we would receive our GCs way before our EAD/AP expired. But it did not happen. Crazy f**k*n morons at CIS.

Could anybody be kind enough to tell me how to apply for EAD/AP w/o lawyer's help. I don't want to feed these idi**c lawyers anymore.

Thank you

pururwa Dont know if this helps but check out the link below. I have to renew my EAD too.
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

Still,
Any news dude? Did you start dropping letters? Don't be a stranger...I'll call you tomorrow.

I did sent out letters to Congman(Sept. last week), Senator & FL(First week of Oct.)

July letters are getting the "normal" in-process reply this month. Hopefully I will get the same in Jan.'08. And by Jan.'08 I would have completed 18+ months in NC.

Lets see what happens.

-Still

I have something to report. I had called the TSC using the POJ trick yesterday. After taking the receipt no etc from me, the IO told me "Sir, your card is in Production". I was totally shocked as there has been no LUD for the last one year on my case. The last LUD was on 8/7/06.

I asked the IO if she meant that I was approved and she said "Yes, the card is in production Sir". I told her that the online status has not changed at all and there is no LUD as well. She said "well its gone in production just today. Could take a week to show up".

My online status still shows - Case received and pending - and there is no LUD today too!!

I am not sure how to react to this. Ofcourse the excitement is beyond limits, but I have been checking the online status every 2 mins since yesterday to see if it is actually for REAL!!!

One other thing was I asked her about my Wife's case and the IO said that she is still pending !!!

Any Comments ??

Last edited by a moderator:
I have something to report. I had called the TSC using the POJ trick yesterday. After taking the receipt no etc from me, the IO told me "Sir, your card is in Production". I was totally shocked as there has been no LUD for the last one year on my case. The last LUD was on 8/7/06.

I asked the IO if she meant that I was approved and she said "Yes, the card is in production Sir". I told her that the online status has not changed at all and there is no LUD as well. She said "well its gone in production just today. Could take a week to show up".

My online status still shows - Case received and pending - and there is no LUD today too!!

I am not sure how to react to this. Ofcourse the excitement is beyond limits, but I have been checking the online status every 2 mins since yesterday to see if it is actually for REAL!!!

One other thing was I asked her about my Wife's case and the IO said that she is still pending !!!

Any Comments ??

Congrats navneet!

Congrats! This is great news.

Any Comments ??

When I had started lurking on this forum, you had just posted a message about your first application getting rejected under cross-chargeability. Since that time I have been following your case.
Hopefully we all will also get out of namecheck and get GC soon.

Congrats again.

Any Comments ??

Congrats navneetsharma !!!

Any Comments ??

Congrats Navneet!

Hi,

Congratulations!

Can you tell me what this POJ trick is all about?

Thanks,

Rania

Hi Raina,

This POJ trick was founded and posted by someone with the screen name POJ. Its a wonderful way to speak directly to an IO in TSC. Here is the same -

POJ technique:
Dial National customer service number:
1-800-375-5283---select 1—select 2—select 2—select 6—select 1—enter your SRC number—select 1 to confirm receipt number---select 3—and select 4 to speak to a TSC representative.

-Navneet

Thanks Guys, but I really havent seen an LUD as yet and nor has the message changed. I dont think I can believe it till I see it, although just for reconfirming, I did call TSC again today and got the same news. Hopefully I see the status change in a day or so!

When I had started lurking on this forum, you had just posted a message about your first application getting rejected under cross-chargeability. Since that time I have been following your case.
Hopefully we all will also get out of namecheck and get GC soon.

Congrats again.

Hi mansarovar,

That truly was a rough time having the application returned 3 times. Mine was a tough one. I have to commend my lawyers cos they pushed the case through AILA and finally it got accepted.

I am sure all of us will get out of it soon enough. I am still not sure how to react as the online status is still "Case received and pending". Hopefully I will see the light tomorrow. Then the quest for my wife's case as that is pending too.

Cheers!
Navneet

Any Comments ??

Hey Navneet
Congratulations on that approval:)

Hi all,

I used the POJ trick and got to talk to an USCIS personnel (thanks Navneetsharma) and she informed me that my security checks have not cleared yet. She said that since this is outside the jurisdiction of USCIS, she could not provide any timeframe for the clearence to happen. My case receipt date is Jan07 and it is at the NSC. She said that even though the current processing date at NSC moves past my receipt date, they cannot process my case till the security checks are cleared. She alsp mentioned that as far as she could tell, my case had not been assigned to any officer. I have no idea what security check refers to. Is that the same as name check? If so, what can I do to find out where I stand in this regard? I am feeling very down because of the new information. Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks,
Rania

Congratulations. Finally the long wait is over. Enjoy the freedom.

Any Comments ??

KS, Whoever applied his EAD himself ??

KS, All,

Thank you

Thanks for the link GC_LIkee.

Congrats Navneet. Enjoy now.

I believe KS and one more guy, prez I guess, had applied for their EAD themselves. Could one of you please elaborate the whole procedure?

Thanks again.

Any Comments ??
Congratulations.

Gives me a lot of hope. Enjoy ur freedom. Pray to god that ur wife's GC gets cleared soon.

Remember us 4 the party:)

-Still