computer science degree with telecom project management experience

tigerk218

Hi,

I have computer science degree with telecom project management experience and got job in the same field. In which category I can apply for TN

I heard degree, work experience and job offer should be matched

Thanks in advance

This is urgent,

Hi,

I have 3 years degree bachelors in computer science degree but evaluation result showed 4 years degree equivalency. is this ok for TN

Can I use Bachelors in Computer Science degree as Engineering Degree

Please help me

Thanks,

your question is very vague. It's unclear which field did you get job offer in? comp sci. or teleco proj mgmt?

what is the nature of the work?

for the purposes of TN status, you need degree (with eval done) and proof of citizenship. Work experience is not relevant.

The closest occupation for someone with comp sci degree would be CSA assuming work is comp-sci related too

how can one use a Bachelor in comp sci degree as an engineering degree?

A comp-sci degree will say Comp-sci and an engineering degree will say engineering.

If equivalency from an accredited place showed it as a 4-yr degree, then CBP will likely be ok with it

hello,

My question is can i get TN as Management consultant

i have computer science degree and project management experience. which category is good for me to apply TN

management consultant or computer systems analyst. please help me

i heard TN is very difficult for management consultant

Unless you tell us more about the nature of your job offer, we can't help you much.

Also, all these Qs can be asked in a single thread. Please do not create a new thread for every Q that you have