Columbus, OH

RaviDK

Registered Users (C)
Hi readers,
I read this forum once in a while and benefited from the discussions. So, thought I should provide my info to help others as we all are in the same boat!

N-400 application priority date: Sept 26, 2003
Fingerprints taken at Columbus office: Nov 14, 2003
Interview notification received: June 20, 2004
Date of interview scheduled: Sept 20, 2004

The website has not updated my info and still says it may take between 360 385 days to process the application.

Anyone form Columbus in a similar situation? How do I know that my name chack is completed by FBI? Please respond.

-Ravi

Hey Guys, please respond!!!

Please can someone respond to my questions?

I have my interview scheduled in Sept. in Columbus. I have two questions.

1. How do one know my name check is completed before the interview? Is there a phone number to enquire this? Anyone have any experience from my DO?

2. I have had one speeding ticket in 2001. I have a copy of the ticket which I can take. Anything else I need to show related to ticket?

Thanks a lot in advance!
-Ravi

Last edited by a moderator:
Contacted FBI for namecheck

Guys,

Thanks for the information on FBI. I called the FBI office in D.C. this Monday and talked with 'namecheck' dept. She asked me to send my information via fax and told me it will take about 3 weeks before I get a responce due to the backlog. Per her advise, I included my e-mail in the letter. Question, do they really respond in 3 weeks???

I see lotsa N-400 applicants from Cincinnati. I really appreciate if someone from Columbus DO share their experience regarding interview, timing to oath ceremony, etc. Guys, help me pleeeeze!

-Ravi