Citizenship related question

korzhyk

Hello,
I have a question. I came to the US in June 2012, never left. Got married in November 2012 but because of prior marital violation (worked prohibited type of job for my f-1 visa (pedicab operator )) I am still waiting for my green card. Our I-130 got verbally approved after interview in April 2014, until now I haven't gotten approval letter in the mail. I was wondering if I get a green card after two years from the day I entered marriage will it be temporary green card or permanent? And when will I be able to file citizenship obtaining documents. Thank you very much

P.s: yes I filed I-485 a long time, through the court
Yes I have a lawyer
Yes marriage is bonafideimage.jpg

If at the time your become a permanent resident (I think this is basically the date of I-485 approval, more or less), you have been married for at least 2 years, it will be a non-conditional green card. Otherwise it will be a conditional green card and you will have to file for Removal of Conditions after 2 years. So it depends on whether this happens before or after November 2014.

Assuming your spouse is a U.S. citizen, then you are eligible for naturalization 3 years after (you can file the form 2 years and 9 months after) you become a permanent resident. Conditional permanent residents are also permanent residents; so whether you become a conditional permanent resident first or not does not affect how long it is before you can naturalize.