+++ CIS Updated Case Tracking Dates BUT ????+++

e17345

Registered Users (C)
My 1-130's receipt date is May 24, 2005...the CIS's site says that they are processing cases dated June 04, 2004.

What do I need to do? I have not heard or received anything from them? Has anyone been in the same situation?

e17345 said:
My 1-130's receipt date is May 24, 2005...the CIS's site says that they are processing cases dated June 04, 2004.

What do I need to do? I have not heard or received anything from them? Has anyone been in the same situation?

You are definitely obsessed with your I-130 as i see every question of yours here revolves around I-130. :D

As I said in a previous post, these tracker dates are NOT accurate.
You would do better to follow people's processing times on this forum - they actually reflect what's really happening.

Ari is right; try to relax (although that can be tough) - worrying and obsessing won't make anything happen faster.

Thank you for taking hte time to respond. I may appear to be way too concerned about my i-130 but since a lot of important things depend on my immigration status/schedule, I do try anticipate and learn as much as I can about what is going on...

A few of my co-workers did not have the best experince with CIS, so I am simply preparing myself...or at least so I think.

I am realistic enough to realize that by worrying about things, things dont get better. I promise, I simply want to stay on top of it. I suppose it helps me feel better if I stay in touch with those who are going through the same...

Thanks again.

e17345:

I still think you and I will get our interview letters this month. Hang in there my friend.

And the moment I get my letter, I will post here to let you know.

Hi, e17345,

Don't worry, It's normal to feel so concerned. Most of us here understand how anxious it is, waiting for the USCIS to finally get around to one's case. It is a test of our nerves.

Be reassured, we all empathise with you.
Here's hoping we all get a satisfactory result at the end of the journey....

I got my interview notice yesterday.

Interview date: February 7, 2005.

e17345, let us know if you got yours.

It is my understanding that they go by the 'Notice Date". I have asked this question before, and the answer has been that. Plus, when you go online to check your case by your receipt number, it states the notice date as the starting point for the case.

For example, my 'received date' is 04.27.05. My notice date is 05.23.05. Hope this helps you.