EB-2 RIR
RD-Aug 10
AD-Nov 26th
Case# 053997**

C u on I-140

Have to wait for Hard Copy.

Cool Guy

No Title

Do you know when did you file your Labor Application. ( IL SESA RD). If so could you kindly post the info. I have filed my case on May 11th and am still waiting to hear from DOL.

DOL AVM?

Sansan, is your case information available on the DOL automatic system? ... do you know that DOL has received your application? If yes, what was your RD at DOL?

No Title

HighAnxiety,

My case is in DOL now. RD 10/12. I talked to an immigration officer at DOL yesterday and got an update: They are still processing cases with RD AUg 22. So he said it will be another 2 months before they get to my case.

For Sansan

When did you have your IL-SESA approval. When was your IL-SESA LC filed. When was your case transferred to DOL-Chicago. Can you please post these dates.

thanks,
Bapa

Same questions as Bapa

Hi Sansan,

Could you please list

IL-SESA Filing date
IL-SESA Approval Date (transfer to DOL date)

Thanks...

Hi Sansan

Can you please post the number you contacted at the Chicago-DOL to enquire about the status?

Here you go

SESA Filing Date: 05/11/2001
Chicago DOL RD: 10/12/2001

The number I called to get in touch with chicago DOL is (312) 886-2928.

Hope this helps.

sansan

dol chicago

Help!!!!!!My lawyer sent application to dol chicago for approval in May this year. no answer yet, neither could He able to locate my application. Lawyer got his money not coming up with any answers. any suggestions.

for minka

My application was also filed on May 11th. I am yet to hear from the DOL. So i guess we will have to wait and see how it goes.

DOL Chicago

My lawyer recieved fax from MDCD,DOL returned it stating insuficient evidence of RIR.My fellow colleagues got approval on same proof of RIR. I don\'t know whats next any suggestions.