Chennai Jan interviews

I will get a Jan interview

Just got another mail from chennai. No Dec date, but jan possible.

Me2 - Anyone from CMH?

I will get a Jan Interview too. Anybody for a chennai Jan interview from CMH? Thinking of booking tickets !

Expecting Jan. Interview. P-3 recived @ Chennai on 11/7.

gabbar, what is CMH ?. I thought you are from chicago. I am from Michigan. I am not planning to buy tickets until Interviews are out since I can go for 3 wks. only.

CpWait,

I got an e-mail reply today saying, appt likely in Jan. Check website after DEC15th for exact date. My Pk3 entered on 11/02.

All of you who have sent there pk3 before 10/15 and did not make it for DEC. Can you please tell us if anyone out there whose case# is less that MDR200175XXXX and did not make it for the dec interview?

Thanks

Meaning of case number

My CAse number is MDR2001761XXX. What is the significanse of 761 ?
I am planning for booking tickets only after getting the interview date. I will get only 3 weeks. I am from Denver.

akorah

I guess the case# is the order they created the case. My case# is like MDR200177XXXX and my NVC case# created on 10/08. I guess your\'s got created on 10/01 and so your\'s case# order is before me. If we know how many are pending before us, we can get an idea as to when our interview will be.

E-Mail from Chennai Consulate : Check for dates after 15th Dec

Most probably my case was entered into Chennai US Consulate computer system on the 15th of Nov (although UPS delivered to them on 5th Nov). E-Mail reply from them asks me to check for interview dates after the 15th of Dec. Desperately hoping for a Jan \'02 interview. Case # MDR200177xxxx.

Superman

CMH is the airport code for Columbus, Ohio. My port of entry would likely be Chicago. I cannot carry forward my vacation, so I am planning to leave last week of Dec and come back by 3rd Feb, since I cannot predict which day in Jan, I will get interview.

I have been trying since 2 weeks now, and am not getting any confirmed bookings to fly out on 25th Dec. Prior to 25th Dec tickets are very expensive.

No Title

Hi,
   I got a similar email from the Chennai consulate too. The email also mentioned that the interview is likely to be in January. I would assume that they simply respond to the questions you ask them in the email, and don\'t volunteer information. I had requested them to confrm receipt of my P3 and for the possibility of getting a Jan interview.

I am expecting Jan interviews too.

Any ideas about Lister labs being closed around 14th? Anyone planning to take sailing permit?

My P-III delivered today at the consulate. Do I have a chance for Jan ?

My P-III delivered today at the consulate. Do you think, I have a chance for Jan interview ?
thx

Did anyone filed I824 while I485 pending ever got their I485 canceled after I824 is approved?

Those of you already got I824 approve and had a pending I485 when filing I824,
Did anyone ever get any kind of notification from INS saying they have to cancel the I485 b/c of the I824 approval?
Or The I824 approval saying INS has to cancel I485 b/c they approved I824?

Any information is appreciated. My lawyer file I824 for us to go to Mexico before 9-11.
Canceled it early Oct. b/c Mexico no longer accept cases.
Now I824 is approved despite the fact that we have sent the request twice to cancel I824.
I really would like to find out whether my I485 will be affected b/c of this.

Thanks in advance!

I134

Folks,

Anyone received I-134 as part of P-4? I have not heard much about this form before and was wondering what is the purpose of I-134 and when it needs to be submitted?

aceheart I-134

I-134 is affidavit of support. You need to submit this along with P4 at the time of interview for your dependents for non-family based immigrants. It is a very simple form, requiring you to show hom much money you have in US (deposists / stocks etc. / salary etc.).