Checklist of Issues for Deposition

functionalalert

Registered Users (C)
Hi rajiv,

Thanks for your superhuman compasison based effort to end the pain and suffering caused by unbelievable delays in USCIS

I started this thread so people can list the most critical issues they have for the deposition that you have scheduled. I request you to address these.

1. I am sure the 106(c) portability and the Yates memo are causing grave concern. Can you address relief at this stage? when does portability appy?
since this rule came before concurrent filing and i-140 was taking one month no one cared but now i-140 is not being processed at all effectively making ac21 unusable. why are they doing this to us? do they not have any feelings?

2. The ohata memo and its far reaching negative consequences

3. is the uscis intentionally stopped processing i-140s (if so why?) can they just throw away the files and forget us?

4 what is the exact class people who qualify for pilot and when does the pending i-485 get approved (atleast a date within3 months range of approval)

5 whether the so called AILA liason meeting on july 31 will result in portability clarification and allow people portability (is this real and when will they issue the memo (AN exact date and exact terms and conditions if this is real)

6 is there a roadmap to end the pain and suffering? when does it end?

Portal members and guests:

PLEASE ONLY ADD questions or issues here for this specific deposition.

PLEASE DO NOT ADD ANYTHING ELSE HERE except questions for rajiv regarding the deposition.

lets try to get some answers and then determine the best approach for relief