• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Check your photo with GREEN CARD PHOTO CHECK for DV 2012

Nightingle

Registered Users (C)
FOR DV 2012 You may check your photo through http://www.greencardphotocheck.com/check.php
It complies all the requirements for your photo. This is a wonderful tool for checking the photos for free...even
better than the Photo Validator to realize the quality of photo.Remember photovalidator only judges the photo
specification i.e. size,pixel,image format etc. NOT the background,whether it is in focus, size of face etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I used this program on my picture but it did not pass the test because at the end it asked me if my picture has been rotated or manipulated and I said yes. The professional photographer took the picture a little tilted so that if you were to put an imaginary line from the middle of my chin straight up, it would end up slightly next to the middle of my head. Just some millimeters but still. So I rotated the picture a tiny bit. Would my application be disqualified because of this?