Check it out.

hey thanks for this. We saw this like 5 months ago. Please check previous postings and don't be so dramatic in your thread title. Thanks.

EspressoJoy said:
hey thanks for this. We saw this like 5 months ago. Please check previous postings and don't be so dramatic in your thread title. Thanks.

Don't be so mean Expresso, he just tried to help us, with more information.
Thanx for the information Imnobody.
Have a niceday.

JEMF_23

I730-REFUGEE ASYLEE RELATIVE PETITION APPROVED ON 08/22/00
RD-----------------------------------------------------02/03/03
ND ----------------------------------------------------04/03/03
BIO ----------------------------------- Sent by NSC on 09/23/05
BIO----------------------------------------Received on 09/27/05
BIO------------------------------------ Appointment by 10/14/05
BIO DONE ------ ------------------------------------on 09/30/05
LUD---------------09/08/04,10/03/05,10/04/05,10/07/05,10/11/05
What's next :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, what's up w/ that?

EspressoJoy said:

Why do u have to be such an ******
The man was trying to contribute to this forum without knowing that we read that release a while back.

Seriously, Espresso don't be jumping on people like that, it's just rude and stupid.

E

I agree with JEMF_23. This forum has tons of information and nobody can hardly read and remember all the information that has already been posted. It may be especially overwhelming for a new comer. We don't want to discourage people from sharing and contributing. If it's something you already know, just ignore it.

Seems like most people are frustrated. Everyone would like to see new information but when they are routed to "old news", blood boils!....Just chill EspressoJoy. You say Life is good but on the other hand you are restless..?

wantmygcnow said:
Seems like most people are frustrated. Everyone would like to see new information but when they are routed to "old news", blood boils!....Just chill EspressoJoy. You say Life is good but on the other hand you are restless..?

:) well the face he has next to "life is good" seems to express that he is not too sure... ;)

For some reasons, people in the forum seem to be jumpy today. People are restless and ready to fight. And it's just cracking me up. :D :D Let's relax guys.

GrandBal said:
For some reasons, people in the forum seem to be jumpy today. People are restless and ready to fight. And it's just cracking me up. :D :D Let's relax guys.

NO No No No...Please dont tell him to stop! Seldom I see Lazer in a jolly mood...!! I like to see him have a good time, even if it's at the expence of others.. :)

Why does everybody think I am a man?

Is it because most of us come from macho cultures where women can't use the internet or express their opinions?

OK, you got it guys, I am cranky. I told you I fell in love and could not go on a trip with the guy who moved back to Europe b/cause of RTD expiration. Secondly, my father was diagnosed with lung cancer this year (ironically) and this makes separation really hard...and also hard to say "Life is good".

And regardless, sometimes I lose patience - I know the guy was trying to help but I think we should all be careful about giving people hope in our thread titles - it is such a dissapointment.

At any rate, I apologize, and I won't remove "Life is good" from my signature :)

EspressoJoy said:
Is it because most of us come from macho cultures where women can't use the internet or express their opinions?

OK, you got it guys, I am cranky. I told you I fell in love and could not go on a trip with the guy who moved back to Europe b/cause of RTD expiration. Secondly, my father was diagnosed with lung cancer this year (ironically) and this makes separation really hard...and also hard to say "Life is good".

And regardless, sometimes I lose patience - I know the guy was trying to help but I think we should all be careful about giving people hope in our thread titles - it is such a dissapointment.

At any rate, I apologize, and I won't remove "Life is good" from my signature :)

Now I know that you are a girl.... how old are you.... (can we hit on girls on this forum....???? ;)

wantmygcnow said:
Lazer you missed the boat man..SHe is already in LOVE!!!

Yeah!! But the guy is back in Europe. Go ahead Lazer, show us you are thegreat. :D

Hmmmm...

I am not posting my age (or photo for that matter!) on this forum, but yes, I am officially single now, and any advances from people who already have their GC are welcome :D

P.S. I am over 60...hope that's OK?
Maybe I should say "Love has no boundaries" in the signature?

ha! you said 'macho' culture! I think this is the only country in the World where women rule ie not a macho culture. I cannot even look at the girl here, she already thinks it is a 'harrasment'! darn!

hi

I think what Lazer needs is a HOT Blonde with BIG Tatas who can make him forget all the USCIS bullcrap he is going through rightnow :>

-Noman