Changing Photo after submitting DS-160 form

mottai

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Is there a way we can change the photo in the DS-160 form after submitting it ?

I have an appointment to renewal of my H1-B visa at the US Consulate in Chennai on July 15, 2010. I have completed my DS-160 form and other forms electronically to get the appointment for stamping.

I completed my DS-160 form on June 22, 2010. I am planning to shave my head(do a "mottai") on July 11, 2010 for religious reasons. My appearance will differ a bit from the submitted photo because of the absence of any hair on my head. Will this cause any delay in the processing of my visa ? Is there anything I could do make sure there is no delay because of my appearance ? Obviously, I could shave my head after the appointment or not shave my head. I am trying to explore the possibilities by which I can still shave my head.

I have been in the US for the last 11 years on a valid H1-B visa. I am going for renewal of my H1-B visa.

Thanks
...mottai

how did your stamping go?

Hi,

I am going to chennai consulate for stamping in next month. could you please let me know how was your stamping in JUN-10. DId they ask any questions about project or a letter/confimation about project extension from prj manager. I am very nervous. Please share your experience.

Thanks.