Changed job after 2.5 months of GC and now calling parents,so have to provide paystub

rseth123

Registered Users (C)
Gurus

I received my GC on 4th Nov'04 (thru couslar processing from New Delhi), switched to new job on Jan 17, 2005. I was having problems with my previous employer regarding salary payement.

Now I am preparing Affaitdavit of support for my parents visitor visa and I need to attach a employement letter and current paystub along with that.

My parents are also going to New Delhi for visitor visa. I was wondering if this can cause any problem or if anyone faced this kind of situation earlier?

Thanks
Ritesh

rseth123 said:
My parents are also going to New Delhi for visitor visa. I was wondering if this can cause any problem or if anyone faced this kind of situation earlier?

Not sure what your problem is. Do you have problem to provide your EVL/paystubs?

Actually I am just concerned that if embassy ask this question from my parents that why he changed is job so soon...

rseth123 said:
Actually I am just concerned that if embassy ask this question from my parents that why he changed is job so soon...
-----------------embassy does not have record of your employement and they dont care if you changed the job. embassy or consulate are under DOS and USCIS is diffrent agency. they are only going to look for intent to return back or ties in India or how and where they will stay in US or who is supporting them in US.

Agree with Ginnu. You are hoping for the worst that if consulate goes and check all your background and your GC processing. I highly doubt so. They don't have this much of time usually. Just provide them with the current employer letter and pay stub. In worst case, if they ask anything to your Parents, just tell them to play dumb about you changing your jobs. I higly doubt if this is any issue.