• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Change of mailing address

Gadara

Registered Users (C)
Hello everyone :)

Earlier this year i had to change my mailing address that i've provided in the DV2012 forms to a different one! What should i do? putting in mind that i'm not current yet!

Also is it possible to change\retract\cancel the permanent living us address i provided in the forms?

Many thanks in advance.

U will fine

Hello everyone :)

Earlier this year i had to change my mailing address that i've provided in the DV2012 forms to a different one! What should i do? putting in mind that i'm not current yet!

Also is it possible to change\retract\cancel the permanent living us address i provided in the forms?

Many thanks in advance.

JUst send ur new address to KCC by EMAIL, but u must quote ur name as it appears on 1NL, year of birth and ur case number. simple. B/4 u are interviewe on that u will given a sheet containing same address u sent to verify if it is ok. Even over there if u still want to change it u can change it. U dont have any problem.