Change of Address while on Cond. Perm. Resident

obajego

Registered Users (C)
Hi folks,

I would appreciate any advise from folks here in this forum.

I am a CPR and have just gotten a job outside the state i was interviewed for my AOS. my questions is do i need to inform the USCIS that i have moved from my present address to a different state where i found a job or i just have to wait until my I 751 application. moreso, i am moving with all my family as the job i got is with a state government in another state like i said earlier.

obajego

Hi folks,

I would appreciate any advise from folks here in this forum.

I am a CPR and have just gotten a job outside the state i was interviewed for my AOS. my questions is do i need to inform the USCIS that i have moved from my present address to a different state where i found a job or i just have to wait until my I 751 application. moreso, i am moving with all my family as the job i got is with a state government in another state like i said earlier.

obajego

Congratulations on landing a decent job. :) A state job. Good benefits. You are blessed. I think you do have to notify them. (I think):confused:

File AR-11 within 10 days of moving.

I am a CPR and have just gotten a job outside the state i was interviewed for my AOS. my questions is do i need to inform the USCIS that i have moved from my present address to a different state where i found a job or i just have to wait until my I 751 application.