1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The forums have been moved to a new software. All data till march 30 has been moved over. You can start using them. You should be able to login with the same user IDs and passwords as on the old forums. The old forums will be available as ''read only" under forumarchive.immigration.com.
  3. Rajiv hosts a free community conference call every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394. Next call is on June 19, 2014.

Change of Address in USCIS website

Discussion in 'Rights of H Employees' started by deepaknet, Dec 11, 2011.

1. deepaknet

deepaknet Registered Users (C)

Can some one help how to update the change of address in USCIS website. It is asking some 'A' number and I do not have one. It does not take my i94 number.
  2. BigJoe5

BigJoe5 Registered Users (C)

The A# is not a required field. You might be a student, visitor or "other". If you want to include a copy of the I-94, use the paper AR-11.
  3. deepaknet

deepaknet Registered Users (C)

Actually it is enforcing to enter A#. Nevertheless I have taken a printout of the PDF, filled it and sent by certified mail.
  4. BigJoe5

BigJoe5 Registered Users (C)

If that is so, then you somehow indicated that you had an A# via the choice you made in another fields. It is probably best to do the hardcopy form for you.