Change address AFTER interview (I-485 still pending due to name check)

compass

Registered Users (C)
Gurus:

Our I-485 was transferred from VSC to local office (Baltimore) and is pending AFTER interview because name check is not completed (pending since oct 2003).

What will happen if we (one of us) will move to another state? I suppose we must change address both with VSC and local office? (or local office only?) If we change address with Baltimore office - would they transfer our files again to another local office (which would possibly delay further? would another interview be needed?)

How can we renew EAD in this case, if we apply to VSC as instruction says (employment based case) - where would they transfer it? New address will be in other state, and files in Baltimore... Is it possible that they just issue EAD without biometrics if we apply by paper (not online), or biometric EAD appointment is mandatory now?

Any comments are very much appreciated! I am confused, if only one of us will move, maybe it would be wise not to change address..just fly to Baltimore for EAD appointment if not possible to avoid it...I do not know which way would bring more troubles?