CDN + Native English + French/Japanese/Asian exp. + 12 yrs IT/ERP/Training/Fortune500

gaijinsan

Cdn + M.I.S. + B.Ed. + ERP + Jpn + Frn + F500 + ESL +12yrs exp.

Updated: September 15, 2006

EQUATION FOR SUCCESS:
+ Canadian citizen + Native English speaker + French fluency
+ Japanese + knowledge of Asian business culture
+ 12 yrs IT/ERP/Training/Fortune500/Presentation experience
= WinWin Situation

HIGHLIGHTS
  • Canadian citizen; currently residing in Toronto Canada; Native English speaker; fluent in French
  • University degrees in Computers Science and Mathematics Education, Management Information Systems and Psychology (all Canadian universities); eligible for TN visa
  • 12+ years experience in fortune 500 IT consulting, project management, corporate technical training, and college and university teaching in Canada and in Japan
  • Experienced working in multi-lingual, multi-cultural environments, especially Asian (Japanese/Korean/Chinese) environments
  • Fluent in Japanese; lived 7 years in Tokyo
  • Industry System experience: Finance (Management Reporting, Cost Centres, Fixed Assets, Regulatory Compliance, Fund Management); Human Resources (Payroll, Japanese Payroll, Benefits, Training management); Education, Manufacturing and Distribution (Sales Analysis, Sales Reporting, Sales Contests)
  • Experienced in ERP implementation, training, documentation, user acceptance testing and liaison between technical teams, management, VPs and vendors
  • Excellent knowledge of current trends and technologies; have given university, college, and industry courses in: VB, Java, TCP/IP, MS Access, SQL Server, and MS Project (i.e., in addition to having worked with numerous others systems in business)
  • Excellent writing and electronic documentation skills
  • Excellent diplomacy and presentation skills; have presented to all levels within organizations (VPs, middle managers, administrative staff), to various stakeholders (End-users, Information Technology, Management and Vendors), and to employees of all departments (IT, Finance, Audit, Marketing, Human Resources, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Operations, Mailroom, etc.); audience sizes have ranged from 1 to 100 people; training styles have ranged from one-on-one, to hands-on, to presentation-only, to interactive
  • Available for extensive travel

For more information, please contact me directly,
mentioning ImmigrationPortal.com and Equation for Success
in your correspondence. I am an individual, not an agency.

Tel: (416) 588-6980 (Toronto, Canada)
Email: GlobalIT@consultant.com

Last edited by a moderator: