Case was gone, now it is back up

LegalAlien99

Registered Users (C)
Hehehe! Got to love USCIS! As posted, my case had gone offline as of this morning...could not track it all day. Neither by entering the ESC number, nor by clicking on my case from within my USCIS portfolio. Got the the standard message "cannot be found online...". Well, just five minutes ago, it was back online. Very interesting LMAO. We will see what happens over the next couple of days. Has this ever happened to anybody else?

Cheers,
Nico

-------
N-400 @ VSC
PD: 01/17/06
Check cashed: 01/23/06
ND: 02/14/06 (received 02/18/06)
FP notice: 03/01/06 (received 03/05/06)
FP: 03/15/06 (FBI reported back to USCIS the same day)
April 2: Online status disappeared (then reappeared later that day)
ID/OD: N/A

LegalAlien99 said:
Hehehe! Got to love USCIS! As posted, my case had gone offline as of this morning...could not track it all day. Neither by entering the ESC number, nor by clicking on my case from within my USCIS portfolio. Got the the standard message "cannot be found online...". Well, just five minutes ago, it was back online. Very interesting LMAO. We will see what happens over the next couple of days. Has this ever happened to anybody else?

Cheers,
Nico

-------
N-400 @ VSC
PD: 01/17/06
Check cashed: 01/23/06
ND: 02/14/06 (received 02/18/06)
FP notice: 03/01/06 (received 03/05/06)
FP: 03/15/06 (FBI reported back to USCIS the same day)
April 2: Online status disappeared (then reappeared later that day)
ID/OD: N/A

Status disappearing like this usually signifies that they are complete with processing of your file at the SC -- interview will be scheduled and file transferred to the DO. When this happens, watch for an interview letter within the next week.

That said, since the status has apparently reappeared in your case, don't count on this!

CanTex said:
Status disappearing like this usually signifies that they are complete with processing of your file at the SC -- interview will be scheduled and file transferred to the DO. When this happens, watch for an interview letter within the next week.

That said, since the status has apparently reappeared in your case, don't count on this!

Thanks for your reply. Yeah, judging by others on this forum, status gone means letter on its way. I just find it odd that my case disappeared today (Sunday) and suddenly reappeared on the same day.

When I checked my case status the first time on today (April 2nd) at 9:00, it could not be found. Neither by entering the ESC number, nor by clicking it from within my portfolio. Around 1 pm today, the same. case status gone. Then, tonight, it was back online again. I just find this very, very strange... .

Cheers,
Nico

At CIS Headquarters where is the main computer they have a little man who throws wood and coal in the fire to keep the whole system warm and running :D

Maybe today was his day off or he just simply forgot to feed the fire...and the computer froze
:rolleyes: ;) :eek: :D

Suzy977 said:
At CIS Headquarters where is the main computer they have a little man who throws wood and coal in the fire to keep the whole system warm and running :D

Maybe today was his day off or he just simply forgot to feed the fire...and the computer froze
:rolleyes: ;) :eek: :D

Hehehe, that is a good one Suzy :p . Maybe somebody af CIS who decided to come in on a Sunday played a little belated April Fool's joke here :mad: Ah, we will see what happens over the next week... .

Cheers,
Nico