case trasfered back to asylum office

sukhipatiala

Registered Users (C)
hi guys
i am in strange situation ,my wife i485 application has been moved back to asylum office in sfo.we live in ny now.her case was moved to texas before
fingerprints and medical has been taken.plz advice me what could be done on this case .is there any way we can ask for transfer to ny.is there any guy has similiar experiences.

Jeeezzz, this is the second case within a few weeks. Shahmatist is in the same situation! I wonder what does that suppose to mean?

sukhipatiala said:
hi guys
i am in strange situation ,my wife i485 application has been moved back to asylum office in sfo.we live in ny now.her case was moved to texas before
fingerprints and medical has been taken.plz advice me what could be done on this case .is there any way we can ask for transfer to ny.is there any guy has similiar experiences.

What is your ND?

I hate to say this, but this does not bode well for the people whose files are being transferred.

thankful said:
I hate to say this, but this does not bode well for the people whose files are being transferred.

Can you think of any reason for these transfers?

Minsk said:
Can you think of any reason for these transfers?

The cases that I knew of involved attempts by the USCIS to rescind the asylum grants. This does not of course mean that it is always the case. But again it is very worrying.

service center already overloaded..local offices same way..
It seem like they pass same cases to the asylum offices.
but I really don't know if the asylum officer can grant permanent residency?

thanks everybody

thanks everybody
but, i am still in pain what's s going on i made an appointment with lawyer
l will update you for this.please wish us good luck.

Don't worry. It has happened to lots of people. I heard it is done to distribute the workload among the service centers. In fact people say things move much faster if your case is transferred to Texas. So I would take it as a good news.

I think we need to distinguish two cases. Cases that are transfered among services,e.i. Nebraska, Taxes Vermont or these services to local USCIS services. These are normal. It could be anything, but all have to with the processing of the greencard. However, cases that are transfered from service to asylum office, to be honest this is red flag. It is basically reevaluation of the original grant of asylum. Asylum offices do not have the authority to process the authority to adjudicate greencard, they only process asylum application. Anyone with greencard application and whose case intransfered to asylum office should it serious. The asylum office would review the application and if approved then the case would go back to the service center that has jurisdiction over the case. I don't mean to scare of you but that is at least my theory. Take it serious; get a good attorney and we will pray for you. Good luck...

To Obtain Another Permanent Residence Status

Hello.

I am new in this forum and had post two weeks ago.

I would like to know is there anybody who obtain another permanent residence and is there any restriction in term of the immigration law in USA for asylum based immigrant?

If you share your experience I am really grateful.

Thanks.

Freedom1963 said:
Hello.

I am new in this forum and had post two weeks ago.

I would like to know is there anybody who obtain another permanent residence and is there any restriction in term of the immigration law in USA for asylum based immigrant?

If you share your experience I am really grateful.

Thanks.

What do you mean by "another permanent residence" and "restriction in term of the immigration law in USA for asylum based immigrant"?

hi guys
Hi I have the same situation with your wife now and I live in ny too.but my i485 case was transferred to sfo asylum office.i worried so much. If you can give any advice, I will be appreciated. Thanks. Hope to get your reply as soon as possible!

Hi I have the same situation with your wife now and I live in ny too.but my i485 case was transferred to sfo asylum office.i worried so much. If you can give any advice, I will beappreciated. Thanks. Hope to getyour reply as soon as possible!