Case Transfered to Newark and Teterboro on 10/18/01

mine is transferred as well.

Mine case is transferred to Newark on 11/7 as per AVM. I have to do FP twice and both the cases they were non-classifiable.

welcome to the club

I guess it\'s time for u to update your situation in the previously mentioned xls file.

i have sent u an email (TO new rus)

I have sent u an email message to your hotmail account. Hope it does not end up in your junk mail. Let\'s keep communicating.

to "new rus"

I have sent u email on ur hotmail. a/c pls let me know if any discussion group started.

Hi rampam and jp1996

I included both of you. Check you e-mails.
I add new changes in Newark transfers XLS table. Please update you information also.

Please Let us Know how to get Police verification

Since I lived in diffrent states . please let us know how to get the police verification in diffrent states . thanks in advance

VSC: Case transferred to Boston INS(485): HELP!!

Folks,

My case got transferred to boston INS for an interview on November 9th. I was on F1 for the first 5 years in the US, and then on H1. (I-485, EB2, INDIAN.

Nothing specific in my file, expect that I get paid atleast 35% more than the salary on my offer letter. Does this cause any problems in the interview ?
Also, I have a living address in NH, my firm is based in NH. But I filed my taxes in FL last year, since I was here for most of the year, but thru out the GC process I was maintaining my name on all utility bills NH, for proof of residency, does this situation cause any problems in the interview? I even gave my FP in NH, and did not have any problems with that.

Are there any precautions I need to take ?
Thanks for all the help/advice!!

Best Regards,
GG!

just received my transfer notice

We just received the transfer notice today. I am enclosing the latest spreadsheet with my details updated.

Recd 3rd FP notice from local INS office at Newark, NJ

* 2dec00: Wife & myself did FP at Newark. Wife\'s FP were OK. Mine were not classifiable.

* feb01: I did FP 2nd time; Again they were non-classifiable.

* 8non01: case transferred to newark.

* 11dec01: recd 3rd FP notice. For me and as well as for my wife !!! This one is from INS, Newark office. Format of the letter is bit different. My name , address etc are in hand-writings. I have to go on 8th Jan 2002.

they have given tele#: 800-375-5283

Hope this might helps.

Updated List of Newark Transfers

Dear Friends

I request all of the Newark transfer candidates to update the list.

Thanks

Newark interview - disappointment - and new XLS sheet

Short story:
INS officer check most of mine and my family papers , and told me and my wife , that everything is fine. But, INS needs accomplish background CIA checks on me and my wife. After they finish with CIA check (4-8 weeks more waiting), they will send us approvaL letters.Then we should go to Newark
again and stamp our passports.

Long story:
Left Plainsboro at 11:40. Due to traffic in Newark, arrived at INS at 1:10. Our interview was scheduled at 1:40. At 1:25 we gave our invitations to receiptionist.We did not take our lawyer with us. We were called to the interview at 1:50.
Interviewer was nice young lady. She took our fingerprints ( except my daughther). We gave our oath and show had began.
I was the first victim:
Q: Passport. Check birth date, place of birth and other passport data. When came to USA
A: Bluh -bluh
Q. Employment letter, paystubs, when start working for current company?
A. Gave her employment letter (I never change my company in USA, so my case is pretty simple),4 last paystabs.
Q: W-2 and tax returns.
A: Gave her 2 last W-2 and copyes of 2 federal tax returns.
Q:Diploma.
A:Diploma and translations.
Q: Birth and marriage sertificatee
A: Original and translations.
Q: Affadavit of support for wife and my daugther.
A: Sign both affadavits right before her. She certify them.

Them she told me, that everything look good, but she cannot approve my application before she gets results of CIA check. It will take another 4-8 weeks, and then (if everything fine with me according to CIA) she will approve it.

From my wife she asked:
passport, diploma, birth sertificate, marriage sertificate. Asked regular questions similar to mine.

From my daughter she asked:
birth sertificate.
We left INS building at 2:45.

I am just invited into your group by INS - updated XML

Hello,

you are not alone
INS just invited me into your party.
see my records in XLS file

Happy New Year and fast Approval !!!
ZDima

INTERVIEW NOTICE

Hi All
I got interview notice, I came to know through my cousine ( right now I am in India on vacation, I am coming next week). Interview date is on Jan22,2002.
they asked following things to bring for interview

1) medical results( new ones, because I took those tests more than year back)
2) Form I693 ( medical report)
2) Passport
3) I-94
4) Proof of residence
5) Photographs
6) Current employement letter

I came to know that few of other people also got interview notices, just I want to know form others, did they ask same thing for others or different from me? Do I have to take more details with me.please let me know.
It is scary after reading "Roman Nadtochy" interview process.
They ask CIA check for every body or only for some of them ?

Thank you very much in advance for your answers

Parmesh