• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Case Number EU000023XXX

mertnorton

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone. My Case number is 23XXX from Europe. I believe it is way high. What are my chances of being successful? Should I lose hope completely? Warm Regards, Mert.

Dear Mert
You can see here EU DV 2007 current number for June. http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3219.html. Now cut off number is 19000 for EU. If you look at the numbers the visa bulletins for DV 2007, you can see the secant is 3000. Possibly cut off number for August will be 25000 for DV 2007. Ofcourse this is a just predict due to current numbers of previous years. You consider what chance you have..Good luck..regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi again. Thanks for the information. If the cutoff number becomes 25000 or current, would I get my Visa for sure or would you believe I may not be able to get it due to the fact that it is too close to the September 30th? I also talked to a lawyer and asked if I should do CP or AOS. He advised that I can try doing both and I can choose whichever provides an interview first. Is this possible at all? Thanks.

I think Lucy can give a good answer..good luck.

Hi again. Thanks for the information. If the cutoff number becomes 25000 or current, would I get my Visa for sure or would you believe I may not be able to get it due to the fact that it is too close to the September 30th? I also talked to a lawyer and asked if I should do CP or AOS. He advised that I can try doing both and I can choose whichever provides an interview first. Is this possible at all? Thanks.

would I get my Visa for sure or would you believe I may not be able to get it due to the fact that it is too close to the September 30th?
visa issuance is not guaranteed just because your number is current. Your number may become current, but you may not get an interview. You may get an interview on the last day and get stuck in a security check. You may be disqualified for some reason. You may have a missing document, and it will take a month to get it - a month too late. It's not a guarantee. It's a lottery. Sorry.