Cards Received!!

Mr. Green

Registered Users (C)
We just received both of our cards :D What a relief! Thanks for all the help guys! Good luck to everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations

Hey Mr. Green, congratulations. Can you tell me the questions that were asked during your interview. Thanks!

WorryforGC, I think it all depends on how fast the local office immigration officer sends the I-181 application to the regional office. In our case it took about three weeks.

caveatemperor, I think the whole reason for our interview was because my wife and I were married a month before we sent our I-485 application. All of the questions were related to our families and how we met, bank accounts, medical insurance and things of this nature. The officer only asked for an updated employer letter and that was it!

I hope this helps!

Congrats Mr. Green.
I am very happy for you and your wife.
Did the status online changed or still the same?
Many thanks

Congratulations, Mr. Really Green!
What is your current status online?
What are you going to do with your AP and EAD?

Thank you all very much :D My I-485 status still says "File transfered to local office blah blah" Although the date changed after the cards were ordered on 3/29. My I-181 status was "New card were ordered" until yesterday. This morning my I-181 status changed to "Application approved.... should receive an approval notice..."

About my AP and EAD card, I think I'm going to keep them as soveniers :D What else am I supposed to do!

Hang in there guys. It took me more than 4 years to get here. It is all worth it at the end!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Mr Green! Just curious,why did they transfer your file to the local office in Seattle? And where from?Enjoy your freedom. I ahve been waiting in this process/World Wide application since November 2001 priority date of Dept of State file.