Card production ordered

kku

Registered Users (C)
Thanks everyone for your wishes....
MOden also got freedom as me today...Christmas gifts from USCIS...
Last expected.....!!:D:D

To update all here :
Finally it happens and tomorrow will be your turn..keep the hopes and don't give up!!!

KKU

Hello fellows,

I am so excited to share this news with ya all and have this as x'mas gift : card production ordered for both me and spouse.....at last!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no words to thank so many people on this forum starting from Mr. Rajiv for this wonderful website and all others who time and on were there to answer my queries...

I always thought what the feeling could be to see this email and how people feel about it but now I can share my own feelings in one word: FREE..yes FREE of chains and any boundations, worries and stress. Great feeling!!

I wish and pray for rest of the people to be feel this feeling soon..
I will hang around for quite sometime and try to help other folks.

Best,
kku

Congrats kku!!!

Can you post your signature details for the timeline and dates?

Thanks everyone for your wishes....
MOden also got freedom as me today...Christmas gifts from USCIS...
Last expected.....!!:D:D

To update all here :
Finally it happens and tomorrow will be your turn..keep the hopes and don't give up!!!

KKU

Hello fellows,

I am so excited to share this news with ya all and have this as x'mas gift : card production ordered for both me and spouse.....at last!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no words to thank so many people on this forum starting from Mr. Rajiv for this wonderful website and all others who time and on were there to answer my queries...

I always thought what the feeling could be to see this email and how people feel about it but now I can share my own feelings in one word: FREE..yes FREE of chains and any boundations, worries and stress. Great feeling!!

I wish and pray for rest of the people to be feel this feeling soon..
I will hang around for quite sometime and try to help other folks.

Best,
kku

Congrats!

Congratulations, kku!!! So, finally the luck has smiled on you (and your spouse) :) Enjoy rest of the year and have a great new year!!!

eb

I was on vacation and am returning now. Thanks everyone for your hearty wishes.
Pradeep, Aroma kills : yes I join you guys this year in the list of approvals and hopefully will meet you Guys in Citizenship forum..in 5 years..probably 2012 , if alive....:D

2006 Hunter: yes, I guess I updated othe link on the RFe. It was skin test and got approval in 3 days after reply. Wish you all the best.

kku

KKU,
many congratulations and Merry Christmass, great!!

what was your RFE? Did you send TB skin test??
thanks,

I finally got my Green Cards in mail. So it takes about a week between the first card production mail and actually receiving the card. Worth the wait!!!!

Finally I am Permanent Resident...:D:D. What needs to be done after receiving Green card. ..Pradeep, Aroma_kills, Rama, Moden or anyone knows about it.

Besides, I am sure this new year all you guys waiting for it will get it.

KKU

Congrats and wish you good luck with your future plans

Last edited by a moderator:
forget about I-94...

I-94 is for non-immigrants. You have a green card. You dont need any I-94 from now on. When you come back to US, if they offer you I-94 form, tell them you are a permanent resident and just take the customs form. Go to the citizens/LPR lines. Yes, your status has been upgraded :D

If you are worried about passport stamping, which is I-551, you dont need that either. Previously it used to take a long time to get the cards and so people went for passport stamping (a temporary one), but you dont need that these days.

One thing you should do is to get the Social Security card fixed. Go to that office and apply for a card that does NOT say "Requires INS work authorization" or something like that. You will get the same number but without that conditional statement.

I guess that is it... And of course, you can always take up a brainless job to support your current earnings :D Just kidding!!! Enjoy.

eb1

Hi Aromakills,

This is a transition period for me .....still feel like more paper work has to be done....:)))

Yes, take any, any job....or no job after GC ......!:D:D:D but thanks anyways!

Also out of curiosity I am asking this Q, what is the limit on a GC holder staying out of US (180 days or 1 year), and if more then the limit, while applying for Citizenship does that time count?

Thanks...kku

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Man!!! Enjoy ur New Year!!

One quick question. What is the time line between Approval notice Sent status and "Card Production ordered" status?

I see that ur AD is 12/21. My I-485 Ad is 12/29 and I was wondering "what next?"

Tnx

Aiming Congrats,

See my above posts for today. It all happened in one week with cards received...you are very close....:D

Congrats Man!!! Enjoy ur New Year!!

One quick question. What is the time line between Approval notice Sent status and "Card Production ordered" status?

I see that ur AD is 12/21. My I-485 Ad is 12/29 and I was wondering "what next?"

Tnx

Tnx kku.

My confusion is this
what is the right order?

1. Card Production ordered email
2. Welcome email
3. I-485 Approval notice sent email

or

1. I-485 Approval notice sent email
2. Welcome email
3. Card Production ordered email

Because all that I have received is "Approval notice sent" email and the same status on the website. Should I wait for the status change to "card production ordered" or is the card on its way?

Appreciate your input.

Aiming,

We got it in this order:

1. Card Production ordered email on 12/19 (received 12/28)
2. Welcome Notice sent email on 12/21 (12/29)
3. I-485 Approval notice sent email on 12/26

However, sometimes they do not update the web site, so it does not generate any emails. I think, you will get your cards by the end of this week or very early next week. Don't worry, enjoy the new year!