1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Canadian PR travelling to USA

Discussion in 'Canada - Visiting, Living in, Moving to or Moving ' started by Fuhberry, Apr 30, 2012.

  1. Fuhberry

    Fuhberry Registered Users (C)

    Can a Canadian PR holder travel to USA if they have family or friends living in USA?... Whats the procedure to get a Travel visa??
  2. nkm-oct23

    nkm-oct23 Registered Users (C)

    A visa might be needed depending on your country of citizenship, having a Canadian PR card does not allow visa free travel to US.

    Check with any US consulate or US embassy in Canada or click here

Share This Page