Canada scoring - New regulations - Please add the comments.

Rao Kandukuri

Registered Users (C)
Could anyone participate in the following discussions? I have a great confusion about the latest changed points to the factors:

If a person has the following criteria, what you guys would say:

(1) EDUCATION (Max.25):
For Indian 3 (Three) Yrs. University Degree, after 10+2, how many points we could score?

Does this covers under this description (as per the recommendation) - "Two or more university degrees at the Bachelor's level AND at least 15 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study" - 22 points.

(2) LANGUAGE(24):
I am sure that I am scoring 16 (max) points for English as first language.

(3) EXPERIENCE(21):
I am scoring 21 for having 4 yrs. of expeirnece

(4) AGE(10): I will get these.

(5) ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT IN CANADA(10) - COMMENTS PLEASE

I have an offer letter from Canadian employer - not validated by HRDC. Any suggestions?

(6) ADAPTABILITY(10):
Spouse's education - I am getting 5 points

ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT/ADAPTABILITY:
If we provide any employment offer letter from a Canadian employer - not validated by HRDC, any points in this category?
I do remember that earlier they gave this option and was a chance of scoring 5 more points under this factor.

Finally, without taking into consideration of Canadian employer's offer letter, I am scoring 74 points. Yet one point is less.

I appreciate for your nice comments on the above issues and also correct me if my above personal assessment is wrong.

Thanks,
Rao

I am also getting 74 point

and that is without a secured and approved employment.

CAn some one guide me if based on these 74 point can I apply or not.

thanks in advance

Education Factor?

Hi akSingh,

What do you thing about my education factor points? Could I score 22 according to my three years Indian University degree?

How about you?

Thanks,
Rao

education factor

my guess is that they might put you under this.

"Obtained a two-year university degree at the bachelor's level and completed at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies"

which gives you only 20 points....

factors under education.

Yeah....I am also expecting the same. If it so, I would score just 72 points and need to gain three more points. Don't know how to score further. Hoping that my one year PG Diploma in Computer Science in a nationwide training institute in India, may help for adding one more year of study.

Today I have got my File#, i.e., in the 18th week.

you you have already filed with those assumptions.

and are waiting to see how they treat your crentials.

I am still planning to file though.

may be read some French books to learn little bit to get 1-2 points.

credentials

Thanks. Exactly I am also planning to do the same - learning French to score full points.

When I applied, in Adaptability Factor, I was scoring 5 more points for having Canadian Employer's offer - not recommended by HRDC. In the latest reguations, they removed those points.