Canada Citizenship denied. Need your advice.

shamim786

My dear friends,

I need your valuable advice. I landed with my family in 1996 year into Canada Toronto. Till 1999 I didn’t get break for my professional job. So I went USA with H1 visa and by the grace of almighty GOD I got a break in computer software line. Until H1 visa expires (2001) I lived in USA with my family and we returned back to Toronto. After we returned to Toronto, we lived here 3 years and applied for Citizenship. We got questionnaire and we answered them with bunch of supporting documents. Supporting documents includes our job letters, tax returns, our children educations and house rental stuff. We don’t know what happened, we didn’t hear from there till we fallow up them. After we fallow up them and make several calls, finally we got a letter saying to meet Judge. We met Judge. He requested some more documents to support like medicals, dental, some security documents from USA etc. We send them as much as we can. Finally judge denied our application. Basically the reason the Judge saying that he is not satisfied with our supporting documents to support our physical stay here. It looks like judge thinking we are still living in USA. All this process takes time for us around 3 years after we posted application. We surprised. We do not understand how we can satisfy this judge. The final decision letter saying that we can approach to Federal Court OR reapplies with new application. We are confused here. We are not rushing in getting citizenship, but we need citizenship. Please advice us. What approach is the best? Either make an appeal to Federal court (It cost us more, because we need to hire a lawyer) OR go for a new application? If we go for a new application, what approach is the best? I mean if the same story occurs again, we will loose time as I mentioned above, this process took for us more than 3 years. Please advice, if you have any idea. Thanks in advance and appreciate if you can help. -- Shamim