Can we take our kids with us for our FPs and interview... experts please suggest

Aakash28

Registered Users (C)
We have two little kids.. Is it OK for us to take our kids alongwith us when getting our FPs done and/or during the interview? Experts please suggest..

Will they take photographs during the FP appointment as well?

We have two little kids.. Is it OK for us to take our kids alongwith us when getting our FPs done and/or during the interview? Experts please suggest..

I have two little kids also. It might be OK to take them to the FP but ONLY if another adult will be watching them in the waiting room. I doubt USCIS would allow them to be in the biometrics room. I would NOT take them to the interview if at all possible because it could be a long wait.

Yes, they will take your digital photograph during the FP. (At least, they took mine) You should have a chance to review the photo they took on the spot and re-take if you don't like the first one.

Probably no.

Taking them for fingerprinting is probably ok, if there's someone else to watch them, but for the interview I'm guessing they'll get bored pretty quick - it's a long wait.

79 yalan

I have a situation.
My kid will be with me and I will probably need to take him to my FingerPrinting.
Has anyone done this?...

You should probably call your DO and ask: 1) Could your son be left alone in the waiting room for 15 minutes? 2) If not, would he be allowed with you in the biometrics room?

I had my baby with me at the interview (23 months old). It was funny holding her in my left hand and taking the oath at the same time :)