Can Substitute labor create issues in 485?

PBECIsKillingMe

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

After 4 years of waiting PBEC is on edge of denying my application. My company offered substitute labor with pretty much similar job description and experience.

My question is, even if I-140 approve, does it create an issue at 485 stage if I have used substitute labor?

Earlier reply is highly appreciated. Million thanks in advance.

Hi,

After 4 years of waiting PBEC is on edge of denying my application. My company offered substitute labor with pretty much similar job description and experience.

My question is, even if I-140 approve, does it create an issue at 485 stage if I have used substitute labor?

Many people have done it successfully.
If the job requirments and your profile matches you should not have any problems. They should match as of Priority date.

We'll see as time goes on.

the backlog center is denying cases or making it very difficult for people who set up offices in fast processing states. Many companies are just letting them go and not responding.

Obviously; any labors which would have been approved in the past may also be at risk.

Lots of things going on behind the scenes currently with uscis and department of labor.

What will happen to those people who already got approved in 2003 and 140/ead/ap approved and stuck in Retrogression now ???
my friend applied his Labor from Delaware in 2002, got approvedin 2003 and filed concurrently, he is from india/EB3 PD is Nov 2002

is there any trouble for him, he is working with EAD now from past 3 years

Hi,

I dont think so. I have seen cases approved without any problem.
I am also in same situaltion and so far so good

Ladude10

1st LC: PD July 2002 CA EB3 PBEC Status: Still waiting

2nd LC (Substitution) PD Jan 2000
I-140 RD 09/18/2006 AD 10/04/2006

485 is in TSC
I765 RD 12/8/06 AD 12/29/06
I131 RD 12/8/06 AD 1/08/07
I485 RD 12/8/06 LUD 12/31/06, 01/24/07
FP code 3 and bio done on 12/29/06