can I travel with infraction

hmrose

Registered Users (C)
im a green card holder.recently i had charged with petty theft misdemenor in shoplifting case in CA.no prior criminal records. After the negotiations ,now court offered me INFRACTION(490.1 penal code). 490.1 has no jail time.punishable only with fines.

---->please tell me can i travel to my country n come back to US safely with infraction on my criminal records. do i hav a slightest possibility for inadmissibility

----> do any one in this forum travelled and came back to US with the same problem .

please reply me.im in despair..........

today i got the court disposition letter .it says 490.1 infraction with fine $850 and imposition of sentence suspended for probation period 1year.my criminal attorney told me this is informal probation only to make sure to pay the fine.

1)overall what is 'imposition of sentence suspended'?
2)am i on probation now?
3)in the disposition it says the period is 1 year.with this is there any slightest possibility for inadmissibility / deportation.
4)please tell me can i travel to my country n come back to US safely with infraction on my criminal records.do any one in this forum travelled and came back to US with the same problem .

please advice me...

How you get the disposition letter from court?

I wonder how you get the disposition from court and can I do it by myself if possible?

disposition letter is the document what u get from the court with ur final charges n fines etc.i got this one thru my lawyer .

i dont know whether u can get by urself.

chk with ur lawyer.