Can I submit my I-485 in June?

Cerruti

Registered Users (C)
I really need some clarification. Please answer my questions below:

1. I first applied for labor certification (ROW; EB-3) using non-RIR method in Feb 2005. In Jan 2006, I converted my labor application from non-RIR in BEC to PERM. We got a letter from US. Dept. of Labor in November 2006 saying “Form ETA 9089 has been certified and is enclosed”. And “Date of Acceptance for Processing” on the letter says February 22, 2005.

Is February 22, 2005 my priority date?

2. Now the date on June visa bulletin for ROW EB-3 moved forward and is June 1, 2005. Am I allowed to submit my I-485 in June? I already submitted I-140 in Jan 2007 and still pending.

3. If I can submit my I-485 in June, what information do I need to send along with I-485 application in order to let USCIS know that my priority date is current because on I-797C form or an I-140 receipt notice does not state my priority date on it. It only says Received Date which is Jan 5, 2007 and Notice Date which is Jan 9, 2007. So I wonder how USCIS knows my priority date is current because I am afraid they will reject my application and send it back to me.

I am thinking about sending a copy of the labor certification’s approval letter that I received from US. Dept. of Labor because it states “Date of Acceptance for Processing” which is February 22, 2005 which I think it’s current if that is my priority date. Do you think that is good enough?

4. I just wonder if the priority date on the approved labor certification is the same as priority date stating on form I-797 approval notice for I-140 petition for EB-3 cases ?

Thank you so much for all your time on this.

I really need some clarification. Please answer my questions below:

1. I first applied for labor certification (ROW; EB-3) using non-RIR method in Feb 2005. In Jan 2006, I converted my labor application from non-RIR in BEC to PERM. We got a letter from US. Dept. of Labor in November 2006 saying “Form ETA 9089 has been certified and is enclosed”. And “Date of Acceptance for Processing” on the letter says February 22, 2005.

Is February 22, 2005 my priority date?
Yes
2. Now the date on June visa bulletin for ROW EB-3 moved forward and is June 1, 2005. Am I allowed to submit my I-485 in June? I already submitted I-140 in Jan 2007 and still pending.
Yes you can submit I-485 in June.
3. If I can submit my I-485 in June, what information do I need to send along with I-485 application in order to let USCIS know that my priority date is current because on I-797C form or an I-140 receipt notice does not state my priority date on it. It only says Received Date which is Jan 5, 2007 and Notice Date which is Jan 9, 2007. So I wonder how USCIS knows my priority date is current because I am afraid they will reject my application and send it back to me.

I am thinking about sending a copy of the labor certification’s approval letter that I received from US. Dept. of Labor because it states “Date of Acceptance for Processing” which is February 22, 2005 which I think it’s current if that is my priority date. Do you think that is good enough?
Send a copy of I-140 receipt notice. And, I think, it's a good idea to send a copy of LC approval.
4. I just wonder if the priority date on the approved labor certification is the same as priority date stating on form I-797 approval notice for I-140 petition for EB-3 cases ?
Yes, that's correct

Thank you so much for all your time on this.

Hope it helps, good luck.