Can I mail my social security card and green card abroad?

Hi, entered the US and left shortly after. My SSN was issued and green card will presumably be mailed soon. Can someone send me these documents outside the US via DHL or FedEx? Also, how can I protect my SSN from the person in the US whose address I have on file and who now knows my SSN. Do I need to do anything? TIA!

Why do you need the documents while abroad? Your immigrant visa turned into an I-551 (equivalent to a green card) until 1 year after your original date of entry. So you can use that to re-enter the US.

The person who lives at the address should not have opened mail addressed to you without your permission.

Why do you need the documents while abroad? Your immigrant visa turned into an I-551 (equivalent to a green card) until 1 year after your original date of entry. So you can use that to re-enter the US.

The person who lives at the address should not have opened mail addressed to you without your permission.
My plan really was to have them and be fully independent from the person. It seems I'll have to simply get them while in the US and plan to fly there to complete a few things I guess.