Can i go to interview or withdraw

chicagopains

Registered Users (C)
Experts Please help!!

I applied for Citizenship.
ND-5/7/2012
RD-5/7/2012
Finger print--06/26/2012
Int. scheduled -6/28/2012 --Interview date 8/14/2012.
Cancelled -7/3/2012
Re-scheduled letter -7/5/2012--Interview date 08/21/2012.

Only problem i know with my file-- my H1 rejected(Company put some stuppid exp. letters and ins doubt that they are not good) and one H1 revoked by employer because of layoff.

I heard and read a lot in the forum that if you have interview re-scheduled means there is a problem with the file.

Apart from that my life is clean --My question is can i go to interview or withdraw?

Experts Please help!!

I applied for Citizenship.
ND-5/7/2012
RD-5/7/2012
Finger print--06/26/2012
Int. scheduled -6/28/2012 --Interview date 8/14/2012.
Cancelled -7/3/2012
Re-scheduled letter -7/5/2012--Interview date 08/21/2012.

Only problem i know with my file-- my H1 rejected(Company put some stuppid exp. letters and ins doubt that they are not good) and one H1 revoked by employer because of layoff.

I heard and read a lot in the forum that if you have interview re-scheduled means there is a problem with the file.

Apart from that my life is clean --My question is can i go to interview or withdraw?

When did you get your GC? Was it employment-based GC? Do you comply with (5 years - 90 days) requirement? Even if your H1B visas were rejected and revoked at some point, you did get the GC, and hopefully, there was no fraud from your side? If you feel you did not do anything wrong intentionally, and you got GC legally correctly,
of course, you should go to the interview!

It is employment based GC and i am comply with 5 year-90 day rule.From my side all clear but they black listed that company because of fake and i did not worked for that company at all.I gave my h1 tranfer papers on a friends recomondation.After 3 months i came to know it is rejected due to bad exp letters(this happened in 1999)--For a sure its not from me.

REVOKED INCIDENT--I worked for company and they laid off suddenly in 1998 then they revoked my h1.I applied with company B(Got the exp. letters problem)
appiled with company C-Approved.
appiled with company D-Approved.
appiled with company E-Approved.--Applied GC and approved too..

I feel that i did not give any wrong info and i am confident what i have.After that i got 3 H1s approved and GC too_Only problem is it this may be in my file.Now i cannot prove that i did not gave them wrong exp. letter.DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.......