Can I apply two I140s from same company?

hellogc_2006

Registered Users (C)
can I apply two I140s from same company? I have a pending I140 with sub lc and I got my own LC approved recently and wanted to apply I140 with this original LC filed for me.

My immigration HR is little bit concerned on applying another I140 and asking attorney to advice and attorney hasn't got back to me yet.

Appreciate any suggestions..

Thanks!

Yes, you can.
hellogc_2006 said:
can I apply two I140s from same company? I have a pending I140 with sub lc and I got my own LC approved recently and wanted to apply I140 with this original LC filed for me.

My immigration HR is little bit concerned on applying another I140 and asking attorney to advice and attorney hasn't got back to me yet.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Are both the LC having the same job title ?

Yes both have same title, but are having a little bit different education requirements and salaries. The one pending has MS+2 years and my original one has BS+5years or MS+2 years. I had MS +2 years by the time I joined the company.

My attorney got back to me yesterday and said that she would be filing second I140. Can I do a premium processing for this I140 as I couldn't do for first I140 since I applied with a copy of LC?

Thanks!

SOS -- My company refuses to do 2nd 140 for me

My first LC is EB3, PD 02/2004, pending in BEC, just certified last month.

In 10/2005, I filed another PERM EB2 LC. The 140 for this EB2 PERM was approved last month, too. due to the PD issue, I am not able to file 485.

I asked the company to file this EB3 140, then I can carry over the PD to my EB2 140 to be able to file 485 (I am from China).

But unfortunately the company attorney is concerned that after EB2 140 is approved, it does not make sense to file a EB3 140, because the job position is downgraded. It may have potential issue to be considered fraud. For the company's credit, they are not willing to file this 140 for me.

By the way, my company is a big consulting firm. And these two jobs for EB2/3 are in different states. I am thinking how to convince them to file my 140. Can I argue that they are in different states?

Please help me, thanks!!!

My attorney told me that, I can do PP for the second I140 though the first one is still pending. May be this is possible because we are using a different LCs for each of them.

Best wishes..